Some of the best vegetarian restaurants are in San Diego. We give you San Diego's ten best vegetarian restaurants.
- Devine Pastabilities. 3545 Drive Suite E, San Diego, CA 92110. (619) 523-5441. If a vegetarian leaves this place unsatisfied there is something wrong with them. Devine Pastabilities is known all around San Diego for their outstanding pizza. Amazing is the only word to describe their hollowed out garlic bread that is filled with pasta. Once someone tries this place they will come back again and again and know why it is one of San Diego's top ten vegetarian restaurants.
- Jyoti Bihanga. 3351 Adams Ave, San Diego, CA 92116 (619) 282-4116. Anyone who thinks vegetarian food is boring and tasteless hasn't eaten here. This organic vegetarian restaurant is a regular stop for vegetarians in San Diego. Their signature dish, vegetarian meat loaf, is something customers can't get enough of. The food is so good here even non-vegetarians make this place a regular stop.
- Spread. 2879 University Avenue, San Diego, CA 92104. (619) 543-0406. This vegetarian restaurant has a new age feel to it. This is the perfect place for a fun group date. The ingredients used at Spread are all local and organic, so the food always has the most fresh and satisfying taste. The fun atmosphere and fresh ingredients make this one of the ten best vegetarian restaurants in San Diego.
- Salad Style. 807 F St, San Diego, CA 92101. (619) 255-6731. The generous portion sizes and quality of food make this one of the ten best vegetarian restaurants in San Diego. This restaurant is known for having the biggest and best selection of salads in the San Diego area. Salad Style also has a fantastic selection of vegetarian soups for guest to choose from.
- The Naked Cafe. 3555 Rosecrans St Ste 109, San Diego, CA 92110. (619) 226-7866. You know by the name of this restaurant that it is going to be a fun place to eat. Guests might think they are in Hawaii instead of San Diego when they visit this tropical looking restaurant. The soy chorizo and coconut French toast are two of the favorite dishes at the Naked Cafe. Both locals and visitors enjoy eating at the Naked Cafe.
- Sipz Fusion Cafe. 5501 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA 92117. (858) 279-374. This place is usually packed, but it is so worth the wait. One of the favorite dishes here is the soy "chicken." Visitors of Sipz Fusion Cafe should save room for dessert. Sipz Fusion Cafe offers a wide variety of mouth-watering vegetarian deserts.
- Veg-N-Out. 3442 30th St, San Diego, CA 92104. (619) 546-8411. The generous portions and laid back atmosphere makes Veg-N-Out one of the ten best vegetarian restaurants in San Diego. When people eat the burgers here they think there has to be meat in them. They are wrong. They are really eating veggie burgers that taste so great people think they are made with meat. Meat-eaters and non meat-eaters should not miss trying the veggie burgers at Veg-N-Out.
- Evolution Fast Food. 2949 5th AVe, San Diego, CA 92103. (619) 550-1818. Good food that is good for you is what you get at Evolution Fast Food. Vegetarians can grab their food to go through the drive thru or enjoy their meals in the cozy sit down restaurant. Many San Diego residents stop here numerous times for lunch just for the amazing salad bar. The amazing salad bar and convenient drive thru make this one of the best vegetarian restaurants in San Diego.
- Souplantation. 3804 Valley Centre Dr, San Diego, CA 92130. (858) 481-3225. Souplantation offers visitors a huge selection at its soup and salad bar. Souplantation also has a wide variety of fresh fruits and breads for customers to enjoy. The wide variety of fresh foods is why Souplantation is one of the 10 best vegetarian restaurants in San Diego.
Ranchos. 3910 30th St, San Diego, CA 92104. (619) 574-1288. This restaurant has both a Mexican and vegetarian menu. This is the perfect place for a group to go eat when there are both vegetarians and meat-eaters in the group. The vegetarian fajita is one of the favorite foods at Ranchos.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …