10 Ways To Get Your Girlfriend Back
Ten ways to get your girlfriend back involves a small bit of money and a large amount of time commitment to accomplish the mission. The effort you take to keep your girlfriend need not be major, but it should be well planned and heartfelt. Girls like men who are soft-hearted, but also have a strong spine. Women do not like men who let them walk all over the guy, despite what they may say. Stand your ground, but don't bring up any difficulties from the relationship. Focus on the good times and focus only on day-to-day events.
You'll need a few items to get your girlfriend back, including;
- computer with internet service
- Set aside a time out after the initial breakup. Do not try to contact your girlfriend immediately after the break up, regardless of how badly you want to get back together. Allow at least a week, perhaps two, between the break up and putting your plan in action.
- Plan accidental meet ups. Don't specifically plan to go places where you know she'll be, but select places where you go and she also might hang out. For instance, avoid a favorite coffee house where you both would hang, but certainly make a point of going to the bank where you both do business when you know she's off work. Don't use this accidental meeting too often. It won't look natural. When you see her, simply nod or quietly say hello.
- Don't talk about her to her friends. Do not seek out her friends to talk about your ex-girlfriend or the break up. If you see her friends on a regularly basis, either at school or work, don't talk about the situation. If the friends seek you out to talk about the break up, this may mean she is floating a reconciliation. It may also be that her friends want to date you, so don't assume anything. Whatever you do, don't talk about the break up and certainly don't trash your ex to her friends or place blame. If direct questions are asked about the relationship, explain you're sad about what happened.
- Don't talk about her to your own friends. No trashing or discussion about the relationship with your friends. Same rules as with her friends.
- Don't drive by her house or work. Although you may want to see what she's up to, don't drive by her house or work location, even if you're in a friend's car or a rental car.
- Keep an upbeat attitude. Don't distress. You're playing the field cooly, so keep a friendly attitude and sit and wait patiently.
- Don't call her. Avoid calling her at all costs. Don't call and hang up, and don't leave any messages. Don't ask your friends to call her.
- Keep yourself looking sharp. This is the time to keep your personal appearance at its best. You want her to want you when she sees you.
- Talk to her spies, but keep the conversation light. If she's interested in getting back together, she'll send mutual friends to chat you up and see how you're doing. Keep the topics light. Act like you're doing fine, but not too fine or it will look like you want her back.
- Keep your networking locations and websites up and timely. Be low key here, but look at any networking sites with email. She may contact you there.
After keeping a low profile for several weeks, if she hasn't made an attempt at letting you know she'd like to get back together, you should send a short and sweet note asking her out. Send it via snail mail.