A cute girl has caught your eye and you need to know 10 ways to impress a girl. A girl is a person with likes and dislikes similar to your own and impressing her is easier than you think. These 10 ways to impress a girl gives you an outline of common sense things to do or not do.
- Appearance counts. You don’t have to be a movie star to impress a girl but if you take the time to shower and dress nicely she will notice the effort. There is a big well kept secret that will get you noticed by the girls, get a manicure. Girls hate guys with dirty ragged nails and a manicure will make you stand out.
- Show respect. There are many ways to show respect to a girl starting with listening when she speaks, turn the cell phone off when you are on a date, and make her see she is important to you. Don’t rush the physical. There is no such thing as the third date rule making sex mandatory. Male urban myth.
- Use your best table manners. Never eat like you are starring in a fast food commercial with ketchup dripping from your burger. Gross! She knows it is far more pleasant to share a meal with a man who knows how to use table manners.
- Participate in conversation. Take a deep breath and remind yourself she is not scary. Engage in conversation politely by listening and speaking on a variety of subjects. By conversing you will find what interests you have in common.
- Respect friend and family. Friends and family are at her social core and have the most importance and influence in her life. If you want to be with the girl, know your relationship will be a lot easier if you accept and respect her friends and family. If you have concerns or negative feelings about her friends and family have a conversation instead of making rude comments. Most issues can be worked out.
- Bad compliments. I like the way your butt looks in those jeans is like saying I am only interested in having sex and moving on to the next girl. She will be immediately disappointed and disinterested in you. A better example of good compliments would be to say she has a beautiful smile, you enjoy her company, she always has something positive to say, or she is fun to be with. Avoid the compliments about how you love her short skirt but would love it better off of her.
- Show your sense of humor. Save the crude jokes and language for the guys. Reach down inside and find your sense of humor. One of the things a girl find most attractive is a man who makes her laugh. Big turn on for girls!
- Be considerate. When you say you will be there at seven, be on time or call to say you are going to be late. When you say you will call her tomorrow, call tomorrow. Saying I will call doesn't not mean you will call sometime between now and the end of your life. If you unreliable, she will lose interest and move on.
- Old fashioned manners. Ask the older men about the best way to impress a girl. They have been through it and know the secrets. Opening the car door, pulling her chair out, standing when she enters or leaves may sound corny to you, but to a girl it says respect.
- Be yourself. While trying to impress a girl, always be yourself. Don’t play a character or pretend to be someone else because that is who she will get to know. Let her see who you really are but put your best foot forward.
It can happen during high school, college and once you are in the working world. You meet a woman and you like her and y ...
To avoid getting cut out of the conversation before it even starts, try one of these ways to compliment a woman's body ...
Rules, rules, rules. People have rules for everything. Have you ever sat back and thought about exactly why rules exist ...