10 Weekend Getaways For Men
If you are planning a trip for you and your friends, having a list of 10 weekend getaways for men can certainly come in handy. Of course, when planning a weekend getaway, you have to consider what you and the other guys are into.
Are you the type of man who are into drinking and partying or are you the kind of an who enjoys a more low key and activity-centered affair. Well, whatever it is you are into, take a look at this list of weekend getaway ideas and start planning the ultimate trip.
- Take a trip to Las Vegas. This trip is one that many guys think of when they are trying to plan the ultimate weekend trip. What could be better than you and your posse running around in Sin City for a couple of days? Of course, spending more than an afternoon in this city can be somewhat financially taxing. So make sure you make plans at least a few months ahead of time.
- Go fishing in Canada. If you are looking for some exclusive manly bonding time, consider taking a fishing trip. Remote areas in Canada are ideal weekend getaway destinations. Just imagine you and a few buddies sitting around drinking, fishing and relaxing.
- Go stadium hopping. If you are a sports fanatic, consider taking a weekend trip where you visit multiple stadiums. Men always dream of visiting certain sporting venues. Places like Wrigley’s field, Lambeau Field and Fenway Park are sport meccas. So, why not plan a trip where you and the guys can cross a few of these off your bucket list?
- Go skiing. This is a great weekend getaway trip for a group of single men. Honestly, nothing is better than sitting in the lodge drinking with your buddies and trying to pick up a few hot and desperate snow bunnies whose only choices are you or frosty.
- Take a hunting trip. This is another great getaway that allows for some serious buddy bonding. It does not really matter if you kill anything; all that matters is that you do not end up shooting one of your friends.
- Journey through Napa Valley. On the surface, a weekend get away trip like this seems like it is only for those sophisticated and boring men; however, take a moment to examine the very purpose of this trip, which is to travel around and drink. Honestly, what could be more fun?
- Try a golfing trip. If you and your friends are a bunch of golf fanatics, this getaway idea is an absolute must. Just imagine having nothing to do but play nine holes and play another 36.
- Take a trip to the coast. Renting a beach house and sitting in the sun with your friends is a great vacation. It can be for a day, a week or even a weekend. No matter what the length is, this trip will certainly create many lasting memories.
- Go to city and wreak havoc. Who said that your weekend getaway had to be exotic? You and your buddies can have a great time just by getting a hotel room in the city. Go out to some bars, enjoy the nightlife or play cards. As long you and your friends are around, it is going to be a good time.
- Try out Cancun. Cancun can be a great weekend getaway for men. This destination has it all: relaxing beaches, exciting nightlife, beautiful women and extracurricular activities.