10 Weird Lady Gaga Facts
Lady Gaga is has been known to act and dress a bit odd at times, so here are 10 weird Lady Gaga facts that you might not know about. Lady Gaga is the queen of weird stuff. Some people think she is simply seeking publicity and other people think she is truly just a weird person.
- Private Catholic School. The sexy and erotic Lady Gaga attended the Convent of the Sacred Heart all-girl school when she was growing up in New York. Another famous girl that attended this school was Nicky Hilton.
- Neo-Burlesque. Lady Gaga use to dance at neo-burlesque shows before she became famous. If Lady Gaga had simply been a stripper, everything would be considered great but who dances burlesque style now days?
- Indecent Exposure. The Chicago police department cited her for indecent exposure when she wore her hot pants out in public--the pants were more a lack of pants. She told the officer that stopped her" "It's fashion! I'm an artist!"
- Purple Teacup and Saucer. It is common for Lady Gaga to carry around a purple teacup on a saucer when she is out in public. Lady Gaga says she carries the teacup around because she use to have tea with her mom each day. This is one of the ten weird facts about Lady Gaga that proves she is simply seeking free publicity.
- Kermit the Frog Jacket. The jacket she wore was made of Kermit the Frog dolls. This was beyond weird, even for Lady Gaga.
- Tofu Turkey Hummus Diet. The diet may be healthy but it is definitely weird. Hummus, tofu, turkey and coconut water is not the average diet that most people eat.
- Creativity Vagina. Lady Gaga told "Vanity Fair" magazine: "I have this weird thing that if I sleep with someone they’re going to take my creativity from me through my vagina.”
- Cocaine. It is not that she uses cocaine occasionally that is weird but the fact that she admits she uses cocaine occasionally to help her write songs. We know cocaine can help stimulate the artistic side in a person but the fact that she would admit this in public is weird.
- Sister's Graduation. When lady Gaga attended her sister's graduation ceremony at the Convent of the Sacred Heart, she wore an outfit that was beyond weird. Lady Gaga did not enjoy her time at Sacred Heart private school and when she returned for her sister's graduation, she made it known by wearing a bee keeper's hat, see-through pants and carried a purse that looked like a Chinese takeout box.