10 Weird Skateboard Tricks
The 10 weird skateboard tricks will vary depending upon who a person talks to. Each skateboarder has their own views of weird tricks they have seen.
- The Acid Drop: Some people consider this an accident instead of a trick. It consists of riding straight off an object and dropping to the ground. It is one of the 10 weird skateboard tricks that everyone can do.
- Airwalk: It involves holding the nose and splitting the legs as if walking. The more walking you do the better in this weird trick.
- Alley-Oop: A person rotates their body 180 degrees in the air. There are many versions of this weird skateboard trick.
- Anti casper: An upside down skateboard is used with this weird skateboard trick. A skater can slide along a surface before stopping.
- Backflip: It is merely a flip end-over-end by both the rider and the board. This weird trick was invented in 1997 and is very popular.
- Backside: This trick is when the rider turns backwards. This weird trick can sometimes involve rotating the board as well. The skater will then slide away from the obstacle backwards.
- Backside grab: This top 10 weird skateboard trick is done by grabbing the back of the board with the hands between the heels. A person must be very confident of themselves to perform this trick.
- Bank Standing: This weird trick is performed on a flat surface with different steepness to it. A skater bends down then stands up when leaving the bank.
- 360: This 360 degree weird skateboard trick is done by experts only. A person must is facing the back of the board then rotates to the front. They then rotate to the back again.
- Boardslide: This skateboard trick is for an expert only. The skater positions themselves between the nose and the tail of the board.
Posted on: Oct. 01, 2010