10 Wife Tattoo Ideas
Here are 10 wife tattoo ideas. Helping your wife decide on a tattoo is a fun idea you can bond a little over and is just kind of fun when it comes to deciding on the tattoo to get.
- A vine wife tattoo. Vines would look cool and almost be like a bracelet if they go all around the wrist.
Your kids for a wrist tattoo. Get the initials of your child or children. Getting initials isn't totally unique, but getting your children's initials tattooed is a little less common.
- Her favorite flower or animal. Have her get a tattoo of a daisy, rose or what ever her favorite flower is, and/or her favorite animal.
- A scenery tattoo. Scenery tattoos could either be a simple moon with with stars, or something more elaborate like a waterfall with a mountain and trees.
- Wife tattoo with a statement. Have your wife make a statement with a favorite verse, saying or poem and put it in calligraphy.
- Wear a memory. Tattoo artists can make portraits; maybe your wife would like a portrait of someone important to her?
- Cool designs. Designs have a lot of possibilities. You could draw something or both of you could draw a dragon, a vine with thorns, or an abstract design. This would be a cool wife tattoo.
- Anime tattoo. If your wife is into anime art, she should get a tattoo made of her in anime character.
- Weatherized tattoo. Thunderstorms are just awesome to many of us. A great wife tattoo is the intensity of a thunderstorm with a bolt of lightning—powerful and sure to get comments and compliments.
- Humorous tattoo. Does your wife love to be the jokester? Maybe a humorous wife tattoo is a good choice. People's idea of humor varies, so you'll have to decide what she thinks is funny. Make sure you decide on something that she'll find humor in all the time, or a humorous saying.
You're bound to find something above that would make a great wife tattoo geared towards your wife's personal tastes. Her personality, character, and fashion sense play a part in the choice. Have fun with helping her choose a wife tattoo!