Finding winter date ideas in Cincinnati is easy and can provide the best dates throughout the season. Winter dates include many activities for any age range and fitness level. Take your date to these top places in Cincinnati for a whole day worth of fun or just a few hours that you can spend together.
- Fountain Square Ice Rink. Strap on your ice skates for this Cincinnati winter date and hold hands as you both glide upon the ice. This activity lends itself to naturally holding hands and grabbing onto each other, usually to keep from falling. Work together to perfect your skills of skating and have fun laughing about your experiences over hot chocolate. Fountain Square Ice Rink: 520 Vine Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202.
- Taft Museum of Art. Enjoy this fine small art museum all year round. Get out of the cold on this winter date in Cincinnati to see the 700 works of art that are housed here. Taft Museum of Art: 316 Pike Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202.
- Cincinnati Cyclones Hockey. Who wouldn’t enjoy a hockey game? Be in the chilly air at the U.S. Bank Arena and watch the Cyclones take on another professional minor league team. People of all ages enjoy a thrilling game of hockey. Cincinnati Cyclones Hockey at U.S. Bank Arena: 100 Broadway Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202.
- Dave and Buster’s. Dave and Buster’s offers plenty of things to do for a winter date in Cincinnati. Play interactive games with your date, betting a kiss for the winner. Dave and Buster's: 11775 Commons Drive, Springdale, OH 45246.
- Perfect North Slopes. Ski with your date for a fun winter date not too far from Cincinnati. If it is your first time, take lessons together and start slow on the little hills. Snowboarding is also available to try. Tubing is fun for any age and do not need any experience. Rent the tubes for an hour and slide down the slopes. Perfect North Slopes: 19074 Perfect Place Lane, Lawrenceburg, IN 47025.
- Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Terminal. Where else can you get five museums in one? Discover the history of Cincinnati with exhibits including a model of the city from the 1900s to the 1940s, complete with model trains. See the fossils and other archeological exhibits at the Museum of Natural History with your date. Learn about the rich history of Cincinnati and local regions. Cincinnati Museum Center: 1301 Western Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45203.
- Celestial Steakhouse. If you truly want to romance your date with winter date ideas in Cincinnati, take them to the Celestial Steakhouse. The menu here includes steaks, seafood, pastas, and ossobuco, all topped off with scenic views of the city. Live music plays every Friday and Saturday night. Celestial Steakhouse: 1071 Celestial Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202.
- Carew Tower Observation Deck. Check out the scenery with your winter date in Cincinnati. Known as the tallest building in the city, go all the way up the 49 floors for a view in all directions over Ohio and Kentucky. Carew Tower: 441 Vine Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202.
- Greater Cincinnati Airport Viewing Center. Take your date to the airport viewing center for a great winter date in Cincinnati. Talk over coffee or tea and watch the planes take off the runway. Greater Cincinnati Airport: 2939 Terminal Drive, Hebron, KY 41048.
- Newport on the Levee. There is always something going on at this popular location just a few minutes from Cincinnati. That is why it is a great place for a winter date in Cincinnati. Shop through the mall or bowl at the new bowling alley. Take in a winter festival with your date that features a live band or other special event. Newport on the Levee: 1 Levee Way, Newport, KY 41071.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.