Are you looking for ten winter date ideas in NYC? Many people do not think that winter is a good time for dating because you cannot do some of the fun activities that you would take part in during the months of summer. This couldn’t be any further from the truth. Here are ten winter date ideas in NYC.
- Go ice skating. The rink at Rockefeller Center is the most well known in NYC, but it is also usually very crowded so you may want to try the rink at Bryant Park. This is a great outdoor date for anyone who lives in NYC.
- Visit one of the museums NYC has to offer. One of the best winter date ideas in NYC for couples who are interested in art or culture is a day at the museum. The Met, the Museum of Modern Art, and the Museum of Natural History are some of the museums that you may consider.
- Do dinner and a movie. This classic date idea is not dependent on the weather at all, making it a great choice for any couple at any time of the year.
- Go wall climbing. This is one of the best winter date ideas in NYC for an athletic couple. At Chelsea Piers, you will find the Sports Center Climbing Wall. This is a great place for an indoor winter date!
- Spend the day at the New York Spa Castle. For less than $40, you will be able to spend the day enjoying a body massage pool, an indoor pool, and an aqua bar. You can also receive spa treatments for an additional price.
- Take a trip to the aquarium. Since it’s too cold for the zoo, this can be a great way to please animal lovers. The New York Aquarium will also be less busy than other times of the year, making it one of the top ten winter date ideas in NYC.
- Consider sledding in Queens. If there is snow on the ground, this can make for a perfect date in NYC. You can go sledding at the Lower Highland Park, which is located at Jamaica Ave and Elton Street.
- Think about upcoming holiday events. You may want to go to the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree lighting, or go out to see the ball drop on New Year’s Eve. Holiday festivities can make for excellent winter date ideas in NYC.
- Take the Circle Line cruise. Most people take it during the summer, but it can be a unique and special experience for a date in the winter.
- Consider local shows. Broadway shows or concerts can be some of the best winter ideas in NYC. Also consider holiday-oriented shows, such as the Nutcracker.
These are just ten winter date ideas in NYC. Whether you’re from New York or you are traveling to the city with your loved one, it is important to keep in mind that there is always something fun and exciting for you to do in the city during the winter!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.