10 Witty Facebook Statuses
Your Facebook status says a lot about you, and with these 10 witty Facebook statuses you can have your friends laughing. People on Facebook use their status for many different things. Some use it to state their current frame of mind, while others use it to make people think and laugh.
- "If you choke a Smurf, what color does he change?" Facebook statuses don't necessarily have to be about what you are doing. Posting a witty question can also do the trick.
- "Dear Santa, please send me a baby brother!" Santa replies: "Send me your mother." Some witty Facebook statuses are just sick enough to be funny.
- "I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup." Politically incorrect witty Facebook statuses are usually good for a laugh.
- "I feel like getting some work done...so I am going to sit down until the feeling passes." Stating your current frame of mind is a good way to update Facebook.
- "Instead of following my dreams I'm just going to ask them where they are and meet up with them later." It is always good to have goals in life, and stating them on your status will keep them real.
- "I try to read books that will make me look god if I die in the middle of reading them." This witty status tells its readers a lot about the person who stated it.
- "He who hesitates... always seems to be walking in front of me.." Many Facebook statuses say things that a lot of us experience every day.
- "I have no problem GETTING it together, I just can't KEEP it together." This is a problem that many of us have.
- "I have so many witty Facebook statuses in my head, but I'm easily distrac....ooooh, cake!" How many of us feel like this on a regular basis?
- "You know you're invisible when the automatic faucet rejects you." This just says it all for those who are having a bad day.