If you're looking for 10 World of Goo hints and tips, you've come to the right place. Here's the bad news: If you're looking to find a "god mode" cheat or something along those lines for this particular game, you're guaranteed to run out of luck. The creative geniuses at 2D Boy worked long and hard to make their hit game as "un-crackable" as humanly possible. The good news, however, is that there are quite a few tips and tricks on how to successfully beat level after level in World of Goo.
- Small Cheat There just so happens to be a small cheat that you can use whenever you hit a super tough spot in the game. Whenever you select a level in one of the five wonderful chapters, you'll notice the "Retry" button at the lower left corner. If you click the lower right corner of the button, you'll see a brand new button that says "Skip This Level". Click that for some quick relief.
- Customize If you think your game's visible quality is a little low, you can customize the screen resolution by editing the World of Goo's config file. This is located at C:\Program Files\WorldOfGoo\properties\config.txt Edit the file to your desired resolution, but make a backup just in case you mess up.
- Easy Goo Access Make sure to keep your goo all in a nice group so you can have easy access to them while building the infamous structures that it takes to move past the levels.
- The goo in World of Goo has been specialized categorized by what the goo can do. Reds can burn. Greens can be torn apart and put back together again however many times you want. There are also many more, so pay attention to the colors.
- Signs at beginning of every level The little signs at the beginning of every level help you out a ton, due to the fact that they tell you what to do to win. The wording may not be as clear as day to pick up on, but there are subtle hints of a tutorial in each one of them.
- Balloons Balloons are a blast! You can use them on your goo to make it float, hover, or fly, depending on how many and where you decide to place them.
- Physics Physics are your best friend in this game. It takes more than just random clicking to win. Use your noodle to get your goo to where it needs to go.
- Goo DestinationSpeaking of the goo's destination in World of Goo; in every level, you will need to take your goo to the end of the level, which is a pipe/tube (99% of the time). The only reason I say 99% is because there are a couple of levels that end the chapter on the goo doing something completely different.
- THINK OUTSIDE OF THE BOX. I cannot stress that enough when it comes to this game. There are so many different ways to win each and every level, so think up some crazy contraption to get your goo where it needs to go.
- The last tip is to just HAVE FUN. There is no real right or wrong way to play this game, that's the way that 2D Boy designed it. So, just enjoy the game in all its glory and GET YOUR GOO ON!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.