Make yourself cringe with this list of the 10 worst has been actors of the 80s. The 80s falls into one of two categories—it's either the most fabulous time in modern history, or the most hideous time of fashion and art ever. One of the few things that keeps the horrid memories of the 80s alive are the ten worst 80s has been actors. They have reinvented themselves as reality TV stars to remind us how bad the 80s really were.
- Jean-Claude Van Damme- While there was a time when we found his ability to do a full split disturbingly interesting, he makes our list of the ten worst 80s has been actors for participating in the “Street Fighter” live action series and “Double Impact”.
- Steven Segal- We could never figure out how this guy consistently got work in the 80s to begin with. Yes, his Kung-Fu skills were pretty bad ass, but his raspy, whisper always brought to mind a bad Brando imitation. We were free from this one of the ten worst 80s has been actors for awhile, but now that he has a reality show we don’t he will ever leave us in peace.
- David Hasselhoff- One of the ten worst 80s has been actors that still manages to cling to the sad remains of his career. He thrilled us as Michael Knight in “Knight Rider” but when we look back on it we were more into the talking car than the Hoff. His singing career has made our ears bleed and with a reality show in the works we will never be free of the Hoff.
- Chuck Norris- We have plenty of snarky things to say about this entry on our list of the ten worst 80s has been actors, but we’re afraid he will come after us.
- Sylvester Stallone- This elderly strong man makes the list of the ten worst has been actors of the 80s for anything that he has ever done after “Rocky” and “Rambo”. Actually those are pretty bad too, we’re just usually too distracted by explosions to notice how bad until now.
- Prince- Yes, “Purple Rain” was a brilliant album, but the movie–and it’s sequel “Under the Cherry Moon”– were some of the worst things ever to be put on film. The only thing that makes Prince’s acting tolerable is we know he will break into an awesome musical interlude soon.
- Don Johnson-Horrible acting and vomit inducing pastel colors is what brings this man to our list of the ten worst has been actors of the 80s. Well that and he lost his wife to Antonio Bandaras, one of the worst actors of the 90s.
- Cory Feldman- You can’t have a list of the ten worst 80s has been actors without listing two Cory’s. A funny looking kid who grew into a weird looking adult he’s responsible for one half of the duo who made “License to Drive” and “Dream a Little Dream” possible.
- Cory Haim- We generally don’t like to speak ill of the dead, but let’s be honest this other half of the demented duo better known as the two Cory’s is just as bad as the other Cory. Some will argue that he was great in “Lucas”, but that was only because he was cute. Once his looks began to fade it was down hill from there making Cory Haim one of the ten worst 80s has been actors.
- Scott Bio- We had tried to forget what a horrible actor but his resurgence as a reality TV star has brought the horror of “Happy Days” and “Charles in Charge” came flooding back to us. Yet another of the ten worst 80s has been actors whose career gave way when his looks began to fade.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?