The Razzies exist to celebrate the very worst of film and gives a special award to the worst actors ever every year. Sometimes the foundation gives awards to good actors who find themselves in very bad roles. In 2010, Sandra Bullock won a Razzie for her performance in “All About Steve” and an Oscar for her performance in “The Blind Side.” However, many nominees truly are the worst actors ever.
- Paris Hilton Paris Hilton is best known for two things: She is the heir of the wealthy Hilton family and acted in a known sex tape. She attempted to branch out from that early acting experience with more mainstream movies and the Razzies rewarded her with three nominations for worst actor. Paris Hilton also won the Razzie for Worst Actress of the Decade for “The Hottie & The Nottie.”
- Larry the Cable Guy A member of the Redneck Comedy Troupe, Larry the Cable Guy branched into film and has appeared in three feature films. Two of the films earned Razzie nominations for worst actor: “Witless Protection” and “Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector.”
- Jessica Simpson Jessica Simpson tried to parlay her reality TV success into feature films with little success. Her most successful movie was a supporting role in “The Dukes of Hazzard” and that performance earned her one of two Razzie nominations. Her second nomination was for “Employee of the Month.” Her next film, “Blonde Ambition,” only earned $5,560 at the box office.
- Tom Green Tom Green is one of the few men who have attended the Razzies to accept his Worst Actor award. His movie, “Freddy Got Fingered,” won five Razzies including Worst Actor and Worst Picture. He also received a nomination for his role in “Stealing Harvard” in 2002. Since then, Green has not played a major role in any theatrical release.
- Chris Klein Chris Klein started his career earning a role in Alexander Payne’s “Election.” The high school football player decided to try his hand at acting and fans know him best for his role as Oz in the first two “American Pie” movies. “Rollerball” killed all his momentum. He secured a memorable role in the indie film “Hank and Mike” but followed it with the critical flop “Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li.”
- Tara Reid Tara Reid has made more news for her off-screen activities than her on-screen roles. After a promising start in “The Big Lebowski,” she rocketed to fame with the first two “American Pie” movies. Her roles since 2003 have earned her critical disdain, with Razzie nominations for “My Boss’s Daughter,” “Just Married” and “Alone in the Dark.”
- Rob Schneider Rob Schneider and Roger Ebert once had a war of words that resulted in the title of one of Ebert’s books. The war began when Ebert concluded his review of “Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo” with the simple line: “Mr. Schneider, your movie sucks.” The Razzies agreed, nominating Schneider four times for worst actor and nominated him as the Worst Actor of the Decade for “The Animal” in 2010.
- Jesse Metcalfe Jesse Metcalfe got his start on the nighttime drama “Desperate Housewives.” He finally got his chance to make it in the big time with teen comedy “John Tucker Must Die.” It took three years to get his next role. “Beyond a Reasonable Doubt” was a critical flop, receiving a rating of zero from top critics on Rotten Tomatoes.
- Megan Fox Megan Fox rides a level of success attributed almost completely to her looks. "FHM" magazine named her the sexiest woman in the world in 2008. The Razzies nominated her for Worst Actor for “Jennifer’s Body” and Worst Couple for “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen” with Shia LaBeouf.
- Josh Hartnett Josh Hartnett has worked with some of Hollywood’s best directors but has also earned notice as the worst actor in some really bad movies. He received a Razzie nomination for “Pearl Harbor.” He also co-starred with Harrison Ford in “Hollywood Homicide,” a movie that caused Ford to quit movies for three years.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.