The worst casinos in America are, of course, based on one or more opinions. What somebody considers to be the worst casino may actually be what someone else is looking for. With that being said, here are a few casinos that were mentioned unfavorably in several reviews to be considered for inclusion here.
- Plaza Hotel and Casino If the majority of reviews are to be believed, this one definitely rates number one. According to one review, urine leaks from the ceiling directly onto the casino floor. Plaza Hotel and Casino: 1 Main St. Las Vegas, NV 89101
Circus Circus The chief complaints concerned the filthy rooms (one reviewer even reported vomit on one of the chairs) and rude employees. Others complained about the buffet food not being at the right temperature and tasting bad. Circus Circus: 2880 Las Vegas Blvd. S. Las Vegas, NV 89109
Excalibur Hotel and Casino Here again the chief complaints involved surly employees, dirty rooms and bland buffet food. Some reviewers also found the Middle Ages/Renaissance theme a bit tiresome. Excalibur Hotel and Casino: 3850 Las Vegas Blvd. S. Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Treasure Island Hotel and Casino Reviews for this casino all mentioned the fact that the hotel needed updating. The word “dingy” appeared several times, too. Treasure Island Hotel and Casino: 3300 South Las Vegas Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89109
Las Vegas Club Casino This property is “off the strip,” which some reviewers said they didn’t care for. In addition, most reviewers commented on the fact that the rooms were filthy and the employees were rude and unhelpful. Las Vegas Club Casino: 18 Fremont St. Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Seminole Hard Rock Casino Very low payouts was the major complaint. Others commented negatively on the food. Seminole Hard Rock Casino: 5223 North Orient Rd. Tampa, FL 33610
- Terrible’s Mark Twain Casino The reviewers complained about bad food and games with little or no payouts. The service, too, was bad according to the reviewers. Terrible's Mark Twain Casino: 104 Pierce St. LaGrange, MO 63448
- Chinook Winds Casino All reviewers agreed that the hotel was very decrepit and very old. In short, the word “dump” fitted the place exactly, they commented. Chinook Winds Casino: 1777 NW 44th St. Lincoln City, OR 97367
- Kah-Nee-Ta High Desert Resort & Casino The rooms had bugs, for starters. Furthermore, one reviewer said that during their stay the policy suddenly changed and they had to start paying $2 for room towels. Pool towels were free, however. Kah-Nee Ta High Desert Resort & Casino: P.O. Box 1240. Warm Springs, OR 97761
- Harrah's Cherokee Casino The smaller money slot machines are always “broken,” said one reviewer. Another reviewer said that there are always waits for machines unless you go very early in the morning or very late at night. Harrah's Cherokee Casino: 777 Casino Dr. Cherokee, NC 28719
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Meet Madeline Brewer, Netflix Princess
The Orange is the New Black and Hemlock Grove beauty discusses fitness and dating.
The 5 Types of Beer You Should Know
Get familiar with these basics, and you'll be ready to rule the craft-beer universe.