10 Worst Horror Movies Ever
When fear comes to you in the worst possible way, then it isn't scary at all and you just laugh, and these are the ten worst horror movies ever made. Having a horror flick try to hard becomes laughable and just comes of not as a horror, but almost comedic and tragic that these people got paid to make this. These are the top ten worst horror films ever made:
- "The Wicker Man (2006)" - This garbage remake of inconsistent nonsense is the epitome of just an absolute mess. Not only does Nicholas Cage single handedly take down this movie in a storm of fire, but this movie has no chance of hope to begin with.
- "Snoop Dogg's Hood of Horror" - There are no words that could sum up this film other than disgustingly terrible. Whoever put the idea of putting Snoop Dogg in a lead role of a horror movie and throw in some of the most ludicrous acting and story line possible should be slapped in the face.
- "Leprechaun in the Hood" - Rap, a leprechaun, and Ice-T, what more of a combination do you need to display the ideal formula of crap horror. After four "Leprechaun" films you think they would have learned after one. This fifth pile of puke in a terrible horror series proves that there is nothing scary about Irish folklore midgets.
- "Shrooms" - Predictable as predictable can be. Being on shrooms can be a terrifying event if you take the wrong ones, but thrown it into a horror plot, you just end up in disaster. This film had no direction and it just dragged on because you knew the killer from the beginning, unless reading the obvious doesn't come natural to you.
- "One Missed Call" - The premise of missing a phone call and dying makes this story too much to even fathom a thought of wanting to see this crap. Not only does this not make anyone fear technology as much as a teddy bear, but this American remake embarrasses all remakes out there.
- "House of the Dead" - A Uwe Boll classic video game to movie that is just terrible. Uwe Boll, the master of crap video game movies proves that he is the master of crap video game movies with "House of the Dead." This awfully acted film pulls no punches as it is almost unbearable to watch.
- "Mirrors" - Jack Bauer himself could not save this remake of the Japanese original from being a disaster. Keifer Sutherland had to suffer through this as it was not his fault or any of the other actors faults as the story is just incredibly bland. Nothing is frightening and laws get broken in this wannabe horror film.
- "Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2" - Not even following why the original was horrifying at all, this sequel just gives a bad name to sequels. Not even a bit scary, this halfwitted horror sequel just takes down all credibility of the franchise. "Book of Shadows" can be considered one of the worst sequels along with being one of the worse horror movies of all time.
- "Bug" - This incoherent paranoia induced story makes audiences paranoid to want to trust in horror films. "Bug" is just bad piled on top of awful. From incomparable acting to one dimensional characters, this movie has no hope to be saved at all.
- "Shutter" - Another reason why we shouldn't remake Japanese horror films. This brought no depth into the story at all and just failed miserably. A dud in the horror genre, this threw all the actors under the bus and dragged them a few miles. "Shutter" was a forest fire of disaster and could not be stopped. Leave Japanese horror alone!