Some pop songs are undeniably horrible, and here are the 10 worst pop songs ever. Pop music changes over time, but there are those occasional gems that will go down in history as the worst music ever made.
- "Summer Girls" by LFO "Summer Girl" is simply atrocious. Sorry, LFO. Nobody cares about the girls who wear Abercrombie and FItch. And if Chinese food makes you sick, then stop eating it.
- "Shape of my Heart" by Backstreet Boys The Backstreet Boys supplied plenty of fodder for worst pop songs ever. Choosing only one would be tough for anybody. "Shape of my Heart" is pretty bad. Any person who isn't a ten year old girl would prefer Chinese water torture to listening to this song.
- "Aaron's Party (Come Get It)" by Aaron Carter Aaron Carter is just a disaster. He got his shot at fame because his big brother is boy band legend Nick Carter. "Aaron's Party" definitely deserves a spot on the list of worst pop songs ever.
- "Thong Song" by Sisqo The infamous "Thong Song" will certainly go down in history as one of the worst pop songs ever. What Sisqo was thinking when he thought that a "Thong Song" would be a good idea, the world will never know. As a general rule, songs about undergarments are a bad idea.
- "Ice Ice Baby" by Vanilla Ice Ask someone to name a one hit wonder, and you will probably get Vanilla Ice in response. However, this disaster of a song that is "Ice Ice Baby" can't really be described as a "hit" but you see where this is going.
- "Stars Are Blind" by Paris Hilton Some people simply should not be allowed to attempt a music career. And Paris Hilton is why. The brief popularity of "Stars Are Blind" left people wondering what on Earth happened. This song is a prime example of one of the worst pop songs ever.
- "Physical" by Olivia Newton-John No list of the worst pop songs ever would be complete without the addition of "Physical" by Olivia Newton-John. A far cry from the decent music she performed for "Grease," this song just leaves people with bad memories of spandex and sweatbands.
- "I Love Rock 'n' Roll" by Britney Spears Music by Britney Spears is hit or miss. "I Love Rock 'n' Roll" is definitely a miss. This song was made for the trainwreck of a movie she starred in, "Crossroads." Britney, if you really loved rock 'n' roll so much, you would not have subjected the American public to that song.
- "Gettin' Jiggy Wit It" by Will Smith Will Smith went through a horrible music phase. However, that is no excuse for introducing American youth to "Gettin' Jiggy Wit It." This song goes down as one of the worst pop songs ever for a reason. Sorry, Will.
- "Who Let the Dogs Out" by Baha Men Last, but certainly not least, comes "Who Let the Dogs Out." Depending on who you talk to, this song is either about actual dogs or very ugly women. After this release of one of the worst pop songs of all time, twelve year old boys went around barking at everything for months afterwards. This song worms its way inside the brain until you're absolutely sure your ears MUST be bleeding. Thanks a lot, Baha Men.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …