10 Worst Rap Songs Ever
The 10 worst rap songs of all time are the kind of thing you wish you had never been made aware of. Many rap songs suck but the very worst are the ones that can drive people insane. Here are the 10 worst rap songs of all time.
- "Anfield Rap" Liverpool FC. English people aren't renowned for their rapping so the idea of a group of Liverpool based soccer players bringing out a rap record was a recipe for disaster. John Barnes as the token black man in the video did surprisingly well but his Scottish team mates badly let him down with both their sound and their dress sense. All in all it remains one of the 10 worst rap songs ever made.
- "Lose Control" KFed. Does anyone other than Brittany remember KFed ? He was the guy who once won "Dad of the year" for out parenting Miss Spears. He is also less fondly remembered for his contender to the list of the 10 worst rap songs ever made.
- "Getting Jiggy With It" Will Smith. TV actor turned movie star, Will Smith also fancies himself as a rapper. Oh dear. Maybe he get can his old gig back as the Fresh Prince ? If not then maybe more of the worst 10 rap songs ever are on their way.
- "I know I Got Skillz" Shaquille Oneal. Shaq presumably wasn't referring to musical skillz in the title of this awful racket. The heavyweight basketball star might bring down the house with his dunks but this tune just stunk.
- "Gangsta's Paradise" Coolio. Some people are convincing as Gangsta's and some people are called Coolio. The "rap star" produced this inane little ditty and his career never recovered since it is one of the 10 worst rap songs ever made.
- "Champions" Ron Artest. Some people were glad to see the back of Ron when he took some time out from basketball to make rap music. having heard his effort establish itself as one of the 10 worst rap songs ever made, those same people now wish he would concentrate on his sport.
- "Back Then" Mike Jones. Not exactly the most exciting name for a rapper and to make things worse, Mike insists on repeating his name over and over in all his songs. Sorry Mike but this is one of the 10 worst rap songs ever made.
- "Make Em Say Uhh" Master P. One time "Dancing with Stars" contestant Master P really went to town with one of the worst rap songs ever made. The lyrics were pretty simple but his delivery just killed the song.
- "Superman" Soulja Boy. Not one of the best known songs but there is a reason for that. Soulja need to find a better name and then a different career otherwise they will fill the top 10 worst rap songs ever all by themselves.
- "Ice Ice Baby" Jedward. The original version of this song was one of the 10 worst rap songs ever made until Jedward released this version and bumped the original down to number 11. The English duo look like Vanilla Ice themed munchkins and have the talent to match.
Posted on: Sep. 20, 2010