These are the 10 worst rappers of all time. It seems like every rap song around today is about money, sex, and drugs. Well these ten really take it over the top as they cement their status as some of the worst rappers to hold a microphone. Here they are.
- Lil John – Lil John in no way should be famous. He gained stardom by saying three different words in a rather annoying voice. Maybe you heard them. What, Yeah, and Okay. Those ears make every human with ears cringe.
- The Ying Yang Twins – Most of their songs make absolutely zero sense, and the few that do make us wish they did not. Take for example "The Whisper Song." An entire song of whispering into the microphone talking about sex. Okay, we get it, your penis is big. Now move on.
- Mike Jones – How bad of a rapper is Mike Jones? He's so bad that he needs to yell out his own name in the middle of a song to distract his audience from how bad his lyrics actually are. It is not a coincidence this rapper disappeared from stardom in such a hurry.
- Chingy – Never has there been such a unified opinion of critics. I think every one can agree that his beats are rather generic and his lyrics? Well "Right Thur" should tell you all you need to know about his lyrical talent, or lack of talent, as a rapper.
- Insane Clown Possy – We do not know where to start with these "clowns." What makes them some of the worst rappers? Well how do songs about friendships sound? Yeah, that is how hard core this group of face painting bad asses are.
- Shaq – Yep, this basket ball star is a known rapper as well. How bad are his lyrics? So bad that he repeats the same phrase 90 percent of the song. "Kobe, tell me how my ass taste." Okay we get it, you're not a Kobe Bryant fan; now shut your mouth and stick to basket ball.
- Will Smith – Oh man. Do not misunderstand. Will Smith is one hell of an actor. Matter of fact he's probably one of the greatest ever, but we just can not keep him off the list of worst rappers ever when one of his biggest songs is "Parents Just Don't Understand."
K-Fed – Kevin Federline pretty much proved what America already thought of him when he tried rapping. That he is a white hick, oh yea, and one of the worst rappers ever. He experienced a small amount of fame with his album, probably more so because of who he was married to than because of his lyrics.
- Vanilla Ice – Thankfully this terrible rapper saw the light of his absurdity and stopped rapping. Now he is part of a pretty hard core metal band. Now Made Man can add him to the worst rock groups ever in the future as well.
- Tony Yayo – Sure Tony has a few good songs. He has potential to be great, but he is not. How bad is he? Well he is the weakest rapper of an even weaker rap label G-Unit which includes Lloyd Banks, Mobb Deep, and Young Buck.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.