Let's face it, there were a lot of bad songs in 2008. Although there were many songs that came close, we have narrowed our list down to 10 particularly bad songs of 2008. So who made the list of the 10 worst songs of 2008? Read on to find out.
- "Outta My Head" by Ashlee Simpson. Although Ashlee Simpson has had some very great songs in the past, this just isn't one of them. The song may be catchy, but the harsh and unpleasant vocals land this one on the list.
- "If I Were A Boy" by Beyonce. This song just came across as fake and insincere, and is not one of Beyonce's best pieces. Luckily, she has plenty of other hits to make up for it.
- "Can't Believe It" by T-Pain and Lil Wayne. Honestly, the lyrics are just annoying in this 2008 song. Not to mention the constant stuttering included.
- "When I Grow Up"by Pussycat Dolls. Normally songs about empowering females are fun, but this song has absolutely no melody. The lyrics are also quite confusing, leaving you wondering what you just listened to.
- "When You Look Me in The Eyes"by The Jonas Brothers. This cheesy pop song may be targeted for 12-year-old girls, but that doesn't mean it has to be awful. We are not really sure how this whiny song became such a hit.
- "I Know What Boys Like" by Katharine McPhee. This song was originally a bad hit in the 80's, and Katharine McPhee managed to make an even worse version. As if the song isn't bad enough on it's own, they added obnoxious rapping into the piece.
- "Google Me"by Teyana Taylor. The second this song starts playing, we hear Teyana Taylor rambling on about how she is the biggest and hottest thing around. We guess that's why she wants us all to "Google" her.
- "Summer Time" by New Kids on the Block. The New Kids on the Block fail miserably at an attempted comeback with this slightly age-inappropriate single.
- "Yah"by Soulja Boy. You would think Soulja Boy might have nice things to say about his fans, but instead he releases this song which mentions how they annoy him so, and have bad breath.
- "Fly on the Wall" by Miley Cyrus. Although Cyrus has given us a string of good hits, "Fly on the Wall" is just creepy. The bad sound effects on this single make it sound like something off of a children's Halloween soundtrack, and it's not even catchy.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”