10 Wrist Tattoo Ideas
Check out these ten wrist tattoo ideas. For the tattoo lover, there is almost no place a tattoo doesn't really belong. It's just a matter of where to place the next tattoo and what design to get next. So why not the wrist?
- Tattoo ideas with a Celtic touch. Take a look at Celtic designs for a wrist tattoo. Look at what fits your taste. They have kind of a boho or hippie feel to them.
- The power of fire. Have some flames drawn as a wrist tattoo. Look at some different flame designs or design your own flame tattoo.
- Meaningful Chinese symbol. Chinese symbols are a cool wrist tattoo to get. Have a message written on your wrist, or not. It's your choice.
- Shamrocks for good luck. Even if you are not Irish, shamrocks on your wrist for good luck or just for a fun look is a good wrist tattoo.
- Script writing. Get a saying or poem written on your wrist. But getting it in writing that makes you feel masculine.
- A woven design. This design would look almost like a lattice design, but not quite. And it has a masculine touch to it when you use bolder stronger lines.
- Get a shooting star. This would be a cool wrist tattoo on a guy or girl, kind of unisex.
Alaskan snow dog. Somehow there is a symbol of a strong, independent male associated with an Alaskan snow dog as a wrist tattoo. And yet they seem sweet at the same time.
- Tribal symbols. These also have a male look as a wrist tattoo. It's just a matter of picking the right one for you.
- History buff. If you are a history buff, what a great wrist tattoo idea to get. Your favorite person in history. George Washington? Abraham Lincoln? The sky is the limit with historical figures.
Posted on: Oct. 10, 2010