- Paul Canaan. A Broadway actor who is extremely talented in singing and dancing, Canaan becomes one of the popular young blond actors when he appeared on "Legally Blond," and "La Cage aux Folles." He is also one of the judges on the reality show "Legally Blond The Musical: The Search for Elle Woods."
- Daniel Craig. Most famous for his role as James Bond, Craig is one of the most well-known young blond actors in Hollywood. Originally from England, Daniel Craig began participating in drama performances at age fourteen. He became famous after his performances in "Lara Croft: The Tomb Raider," and "Road to Perdition."
- Orlando Bloom. Considered one of the most good-looking young blond actors, Bloom became prominent after his role as an elf in "Lord of the Rings." He is one of the main actors in "Pirates of the Caribbean," which has furthered his career in Hollywood. He was discovered by director Peter Jackson after he graduated from the Guildhall School of Music and Drama.
- Leonardo DiCaprio. Most famous for his role in "Titanic," DiCarpio has established himself as a versatile actor with his performances in dramas such as "Revolutionary Road," "The Departed," and "Inception." DiCaprio began his acting career in a humble way by performing in low-budget situation comedies.
- Aaron Eckhart. One of the more low-key young blond actors, Eckhart was featured in movies such as "The Dark Knight," "Thank You for Smoking," and "No Reservations." Eckhart graduated from Brighton Young University with a a degree in film, and has gone on religious missions for the Mormon church in France and Switzerland.
- Brad Pitt. After leaving the University of Missouri two credits short of graduation, Pitt worked his way into the movie industry by driving limos, moving electrical appliances, and dressing as mascots. His relationships with big stars,such as Gwyeneth Paltrow, Jennifer Aniston, and Angelina Jolie also makes him famous. He is now married with Jolie.
- Bradley Cooper. Often appear in romantic comedies such as "He's Just Not That into You," "Valentine's Day," and "All about Steve," Cooper has also guest-starred at "Nip/Tuck" as the blond Aidan Stone. With an English degree under his belt, Cooper has given several stage performances in New York when he was studying for his Master's in Fine Arts.
Paul Walker. Famous for his role in "The Fast and Furious" and "Pleasantville," Walker began acting when he was young and had appeared in many TV commercials. He gained his way into the film industry through modeling. He is also chosen by "People's Magazine" as one of the most beautiful people.
- Chris Evans. Although Evans may not be the most established young blond actors, he has appeared in blockbusters such as "Fantastic Four," "The Nanny Diaries," and "Scott Pilgrim Versus the World." He began his acting career first by performing in TV series. He dated famous actress Jessica Biel for two years.
- Matt Damon. Appeared blond in movies such as "Syriana", "Invictus," and "The Informant," Damon is famous for his versatility as an actor. He is capable in performing various roles in different genres. He was supposed to graduate from Harvard University with an English degree, but he decided to drop out to pursue his acting career.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
The Modern Gentleman’s Guide to Casual Sex
Studies show your fling has an assumption about how things will go. Prove them wrong.
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...
How to End Awkward Handshakes
A short illustrated history of when to use what.