That special day is approaching and you are thinking about 10th wedding anniversary gift ideas. The traditional 10th wedding anniversary gifts are tin and aluminum products while diamond jewelry is considered the modern day present. The daffodil is the flower of the tenth anniversary and the colors of this milestone occasion are silver and blue. In the 21st century, anniversary gifts go beyond the traditional; here are ten 10th wedding anniversary gifts ideas:
- “Diamonds Jewelry” – Diamonds are the modern symbol of the 10th wedding anniversary and nothing says “I love you” like diamonds. Diamond studded earrings, brooches, pins, rings and pendants would make lovely gifts for the ladies. For the men, consider diamond studded tie tacks, cuff links or a money clip.
- “Renew Your Wedding Vows” – Your marriage has stood the test of time and your relationship is strong; consider renewing your wedding vows. Renewing your vows is a public affirmation of the love a couple shares. Renewing your vows is a gift for the soul.
- “A Vacation or Weekend Away” – Schedule a vacation or a weekend away around your anniversary date. Take a cruise or go on a quiet country getaway; this is a relaxing way to spend quality time together.
- “Tin and Aluminum” – Tin and aluminum are the traditional symbols of the 10th wedding anniversary. Excellent gifts would be a tin, aluminum or pewter sculpture with a love theme; jewelry boxes, picture frames and candle holders in either silver or blue are appropriate gifts.
- “Relive Your First Date” – How did you meet? What did you do on your first date? There was something special that occurred to attract you to each other; go and recreate the event. This will be an excellent reminder of the road that led to marriage and how you have blossomed as a couple.
- “Have a 10th Anniversary Party” – Throw a party and invite the folks who were in your wedding party. Decorate in the 10th anniversary colors silver and blue. In the music selection, be sure to include your wedding song and tunes from that period.
- “A Simple Dinner for Two” – Go out to one of your favorite restaurants and enjoy a quiet dinner. True anniversary gifts are in the heart and if your love is strong, simply spending time together should be enjoyable.
- “Create a Photo Collage” – Be creative and make a photo collage of the ten years of your marriage; use a blue and silver picture frame. The collage will be a splendid reminder of the good times you have shared and your commitment to one another. Guests to your home will also admire the collage.
- “Digital Photo Frame” – The idea of the Digital Photo Frame is similar to the Photo Collage. Load those fond memories captured in pictures of your life together into a Digital Photo Frame. Proudly display the frame to remind you of those cherished times you have shared; a heartwarming moment can live in the soul forever.
- “Flowers” – Flowers have a way of saying “I Love You” on many occasions. The daffodil is the floral symbol of the 10th wedding anniversary. An arrangement of daffodils in an aluminum or tin vase would be a splendid 10th wedding anniversary gift.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.