2 Burner Camp Stove
When you’re camping or spending time in the great outdoors, a 2-burner camp stove is the best way to create food that’s more exciting than cold sandwiches. With only a 2-burner camp stove and a little bit of planning, you can create a meal that’s satisfying and healthy.
- First, you need to pick the right type of 2-burner camp stove. If you are backpacking into your camping spot, you will need a light, collapsible stove. However, if you are driving to your campsite, then you have room for a more substantial stove. Many camp stove models even have a lid that transforms to a wind cover to protect your food.
- A variety of different gases are available for use as fuel. Pick a stove that uses fuel that is easily available where you live. You may want to take the cost of the fuel into account when you’re selecting your stove.
- Before you head off into the woods, sit down and take some time to plan what you will cook on your camp stove. If you make bacon and eggs in the morning, it’s easy to save a few pieces of extra bacon, chop them up and toss them on your salad for lunch.
- Take your camp stove for a test drive. If you have never cooked on a 2-burner camp stove before, it’s a good idea to try it in your backyard at least once before you head three hundred miles from the nearest restaurant to make sure that it works properly.
- Before you go to sleep or pack up your gear, double check all your equipment. Make sure that the stove has cooled off before you pack it up. Double check to make sure that your fuel is properly turned off. A fuel leak can cause headaches from breathing the fumes and can accidentally light up.
No matter which stove you pick, the more time you spend cooking on a 2-burner camp stove, the easier it will be. After a few trips, you will be a pro and become an expert outdoor chef!