Why buy one of the ten best 2007 sports car? Well, all the experts say buy a used car, but all your friends say to buy a dream machine. It's time to invest in your future by investing in the sporty autos of the past. None of the guilt of buying a new car because you're buying the best of yesteryear with none of the old car smell of Honda either. The nominees are, in no particular order:
- The Chevrolet Corvette – With 400 horsepower, is still one of the top sports cars out there. Considering the ‘Vette has been around for 50 years, it should be.
- Ford Mustang – Also mainly called the Shelby GT500. This beauty will hit 60 in 4.6 seconds, so it’s no wonder the guys love it.
- Tesla Roadster -Believe it or not, it is fully electric. With the ability to go from zero to 60 in 4 seconds, this is certainly a car to enjoy. If you can handle the 92 thousand dollar price tag.
- BMW 3-Series is a sports sedan, but it is still a nice, little sports car. At 0 to 60 in 6.9 seconds, we can’t complain too hard.
- Mazda MX-5 Miata with a roll down hardtop, how could we not like this one. Unfortunately, it has no trunk capacity, but who needs one when your hair is blowing in the breeze.
- Porsche Boxster bounces back after some bit of absence in the car market. We can already smell the rubber burning.
- Lotus Elise, we like you. We like you so much, because you save us gas. This car chassis, which the Tesla roadster is based on, boasts the most powerful 4 cylinder engine in the world.
- Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder in red or silver or black, oh my! Ok, the convertible part doesn’t hurt either or the price tag.
- Audi S4 Cabriolet is another convertible; we think we have a trend here. Unfortunately, there is a gas guzzler tax on this one in some states.
- Ferrari F430 is hot! Fire engine red hot. Zero to 62 mph in 4 seconds. Top speed is 193 mph; too bad you won’t see that pretty red color as we whip by at that speed!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.