2007 Sports Cars: 10 Best
Why buy one of the ten best 2007 sports car? Well, all the experts say buy a used car, but all your friends say to buy a dream machine. It's time to invest in your future by investing in the sporty autos of the past. None of the guilt of buying a new car because you're buying the best of yesteryear with none of the old car smell of Honda either. The nominees are, in no particular order:
- The Chevrolet Corvette - With 400 horsepower, is still one of the top sports cars out there. Considering the ‘Vette has been around for 50 years, it should be.
- Ford Mustang - Also mainly called the Shelby GT500. This beauty will hit 60 in 4.6 seconds, so it’s no wonder the guys love it.
- Tesla Roadster -Believe it or not, it is fully electric. With the ability to go from zero to 60 in 4 seconds, this is certainly a car to enjoy. If you can handle the 92 thousand dollar price tag.
- BMW 3-Series is a sports sedan, but it is still a nice, little sports car. At 0 to 60 in 6.9 seconds, we can’t complain too hard.
- Mazda MX-5 Miata with a roll down hardtop, how could we not like this one. Unfortunately, it has no trunk capacity, but who needs one when your hair is blowing in the breeze.
- Porsche Boxster bounces back after some bit of absence in the car market. We can already smell the rubber burning.
- Lotus Elise, we like you. We like you so much, because you save us gas. This car chassis, which the Tesla roadster is based on, boasts the most powerful 4 cylinder engine in the world.
- Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder in red or silver or black, oh my! Ok, the convertible part doesn’t hurt either or the price tag.
- Audi S4 Cabriolet is another convertible; we think we have a trend here. Unfortunately, there is a gas guzzler tax on this one in some states.
- Ferrari F430 is hot! Fire engine red hot. Zero to 62 mph in 4 seconds. Top speed is 193 mph; too bad you won’t see that pretty red color as we whip by at that speed!