2010 Hairstyle Trends
2010 hairstyle trends for men are styled to look carefree and less structured. But, don’t despair those of you whose taste lean more toward a more classic look, there’s something for you too. The 2010 hairstyle trends encompass a wide variety cuts and styling. Care to take a peek?
- The High and Tight. The High and Tight, also known as the Fade, has an easy care, low maintenance look. This look is short on the sides and back, with more hair on top. You can give this cut an edgier look by spiking the top hair with gel.
- The Slick Back. This is the classic look sported by such notables as George Clooney, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, and Leonardo DeCaprio. The all important cut will depend on hair type, straight or wavy. If the hair is wavy go low on top and short on sides. If hair is straight go longer on top and short on sides. Don’t forget the pomade.
- “Ashton Kutcher Styling.” This is a great trendy style for longer hair lengths. The style relies heavily on a good texture cut, and just the right amount of pomade.
- “The Fringe.” This is the haircut sported by singing heartthrob, Justin Bieber. To make this style your own play with the length of the fringe, and experiment with a side part, but keep the sides and back short.
- The Short Natural Afro. The shorter version of the 70s big Afro has a spiked longer top and shorter on the sides. The Short Natural Afro is easy maintenance, just keep it clean, regular trims, and add a good sheen product. Take a look at recent Lenny Kravitz photos for this cool look.
- The Buzz Cut. The Buzz Cut is another low maintenance hairstyle that delivers in the style department. Another plus for this hairstyle is that a lot of guys opt out of barber visits, and go the do-it-yourself route.
- Bald. Before Michael Jordan brought the bald dome do into prominence on the basketball court, Yul Brenner and Telly Savalas had already enamored movie goers and television viewers with the look. Among the maintenance tips are keeping the scalp moisturized, and washed with a mild shampoo.
There you have the 2010 hairstyle trends top picks suitable for a wide variety of facial structures, pates, and lifestyles. Will you be bold, classic, carefree, or hip? The choice is up to you.