These 2010 Verizon Phones are the perfect choice for consumers in search of a mobile phone to suit their needs. Discerning, tech-savvy individuals who require a powerful smartphone can opt for some of the latest, most sophisticated 2010 Verizon phones. Those who are after something simpler can choose from a fantastic selection of budget-friendly 2010 Verizon phones.
- LG Cosmos. This candy bar side slider mobile phone is among the many 2010 Verizon phones which can be had for free with a 2-year contract. For those uncomfortable with a virtual keyboard, the PC-style QWERTY keyboard provides excellent feel. It also packs a basic but nice 1.3 megapixel camera for those wanting to snap some shots every now and then.
- Samsung Gusto. Older folks or those with a severe case of technophobia should look into the Samsung Gusto. One of the few flip or clamshell phones available from Verizon phones, the Gusto is as simple as they get. The Gusto has a simple layout and the call quality is incredibly clear.
- Pantech Crux. Those pinching pennies need not feel left behind when it comes to the technology race. The Crux from Pantech boasts of a large 3 inch touch screen. It also has a full web browser and a VZ Navigator which can easily replace your GSP device.
- Motorola Citrus. Those dying to get an Android capable device but may lack the funds to do so should feel lucky that the 2010 lineup of Verizon phones includes the Motorola Citrus. Browsing the internet is easy and gives users a PC-like experience. Since it runs on Android 2.1, getting all the apps you want and need is a cinch.
- Palm Pre 2. Like the old Palm Pre, the latest Pre 2 works incredibly fast. Users can easily open and switch between multiple apps. The sophisticated 5.0 megapixel camera is further enhanced by the Geo-tagging option. This nice gimmick is normally found in higher-end, stand-alone digital cameras.
- Motorola Droid X. The Droid X easily ranks among the best 2010 Verizon phones. The 4.3 inch display is phenomenal. The Droid X also has an HD capable camcorder. Videos can be shared and enjoyed on a larger screen thanks to an HDMI cable.
- HTC Thunderbolt. Those who desire a high speed connection should consider the Thunderbolt. Running on Verizon's 4G network, this the Thunderbolt is incredibly fast. The signal can also be shared with other devices via the Mobile Hotspot feature.
- Casio G'zOne Commando. Those with deeper pockets may want to give the G'zOne Commando. Although it costs $199.99 with a 2-year contract, this phone is packed with goodies. Those who love the outdoors can make full use of the Earth Compass, Walking Counter, Thermometer and Tide Calculator. It also has a tough, rugged finish to help protect it from the elements.
- Samsung Fascinate. The Samsung Fascinate is only $99.99 with a 2-year agreement. It runs of the dependable Android 2.1 platform and is powered by a 1GHz processor. The Fascinate has one of the best displays on the marker courtesy of the 4 inch, Super AMOLED screen.
- Apple iPhone 4. For so many years, loyal Verizon customers envied friends and family who signed up elsewhere to get their Apple iPhone. Nowadays, the Apple iPhone 4 is a real option for those who want a high end smartphone. Available in black or white, the Apple iPhone 4 is definitely one of the most desired among Verizon phones.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.