With these 3 easy lobster tail recipes, this delicious entree doesn’t have to be reserved for dining out. Although the lobster tails themselves might be a little pricey, with these 3 easy lobster tail recipes, there are few other items needed, making up for the expensive main ingredient. The next time you’re looking for something special to make for dinner, consider one of these easy lobster tail recipes; they are easier and cheaper than most people think.
1. To make broiled lobster tails, you will need:
- 2 Whole Lobster Tails
- 1/2 Cup Butter, Melted
- 1/2 Tsp. Ground Paprika
- Salt To Taste
- Ground White Pepper To Taste
- Preheat the broiler.
Place the lobster tails on a baking sheet and use a knife to carefully cut the top side of the lobster shells lengthwise. Pull apart the shells slightly to reveal the meat.
- Season the meat equally with the butter, paprika, salt, and white pepper.
- Broil the lobster tails around 5 to 10 minutes until they are lightly browned and the lobster meat is opaque.
- Garnish with lemon wedges, if desired.
2. To make grilled lobster tails, you will need:
- 2 (10 oz.) Lobster Tails
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- 1 Tsp. Paprika
- 1/8 Tsp. White Pepper
- 1/8 Tsp. Garlic Powder
- Preheat the grill to high heat.
- Slowly whisk the lemon juice and olive oil in a small bowl.
- Mix in the salt, paprika, white pepper, and garlic powder.
- Split the lobster tails lengthwise using a knife and slightly pull apart the shell to reveal the meat.
- Brush the lemon juice mixture onto the flesh side of the tail.
- Lightly oil the grill grate and place the tails flesh side down onto the grill.
- Cook for 10 to 12 minutes turning once and basting frequently.
- The lobster tails are done with they are opaque and firm.
3. To make steamed lobster tails, you will need:
- 4 (6 oz.) Lobster Tails
- 1/2 Cup Butter, Melted
- 1 Tbsp. Sea Salt
- Pour about 1 inch of water into the bottom of a large pot and bring it to a boil.
- Add the salt to the water and place a steamer insert into the pot just above the water.
- Place the lobster tails on the rack and cover.
- Steam for 8 minutes. Refrain from opening the lid until the lobster tails are done.
- Serve with the melted butter.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
15 Types of Tattoos Worth the Newfound Health Risks
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.