These five two player card drinking games can be loads of fun. Drinking games are a blast no matter where you play them. Playing at a pub is a great place to play because you can open some other opportunities. These five card games for two drinking players are a great dorm room or pub style game. Next time you are out and about tossing back a few with a friend, consider a little card challenge to beef up the drinking.
What you will need for this adventure:
- Pub, dorm or someplace to drink
- Deck of cards
- War – Drinking Card Game: This two person drinking card game is just like the normal game, with one exception – shots. Each time you enter war the loser has to take a drink equal to the difference in fingers. That is, say you lay down a ten and your opponent a five, and then they lose. They will need to drink five fingers up against a glass of the chosen drink. Careful what you choose because you can be hammered after the first loss.
- Go Drink Card Game: Fashioned after Go Fish, this drinking game entails your opponent grabbing a card and downing a finger shot. This can be played in the traditional sense, or you can add truth and dare to the mix if you desire. This is a great twist with a female companion; you never know what you will find out or discover she will do after a few shots.
- Uno – Drinking Card Game: Did you ever play Uno as a kid or even as an adult? It can be a ruthless and fun card game sober, now try it drunk. Each player draws seven and tries to get themselves down to one card. Each multi card draw is a shot and each time your opponent changes color on you, it’s a shot. The first one to call out Uno causes their opponent to chug a brew.
- Twenty-One – Tie One On: This is Blackjack as you have come to know it. Each person takes turn dealing until someone hits twenty-one. There is no stopping before that; the cards must equal twenty-one or both players drink. If someone makes the twenty-one then their opponent must toss back a drink of the other's choice.
- The Lady has the Deck: This drinking card game is based on putting one queen in the deck. Each player draws a card until one player grabs the queen. They can do one of three things, down a shot, perform a dare or drink a nasty concoction the two of you agree on beforehand. Play continues until someone drops.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.