If you have made it pass the first couple of dates then it is time to loosen up, so here are 5 3rd date ideas in Denver. When you date someone new, it is always wise to spend the first two dates getting to know each other in a causal atmosphere. For example, going to a movie is not a good idea for a first date, because it limits you getting to know each other through conversation. That is why a 3rd date can be more outgoing, creative and intimate. Now that you feel a bit more comfortable with this new person in your life, have some fun on your 3rd date. After all, this might be the date that takes you to the next level.
- Lannie's Clocktower Cabaret. Located underground in downtown Denver's historic D&F Clocktower, this 3rd date idea offers a unique venue that is intimate, sexy and fun. The decor is sensual offering appetizers, desserts, cocktails and the most eclectic entertainment around. Check out the calendar of upcoming shows see who is visiting Lannie's each month; in addition, you can enjoy the very popular regular entertainment at Lannie's each week. Enjoy Martini's Sexy Circus Sideshow, a sensual aerialist and burlesque show you won't see anywhere else, every Friday starting at eleven p.m. For more information and how to purchase tickets visit lannies.com. Lannie's Clocktower Cabaret is located at 1601 Arapahoe Street Denver, CO 80202-2015
- Professional Sports Event. Now that you've had the first and second date, the 3rd date idea for Denver should include a sports event. Denver is home to several professional athletic teams, the Broncos, Rockies, Nuggets and Avalanche for example. No matter what season it is, there is sure to be a game in town. All of the sports venues are located in or close to downtown Denver, so you and your date can also enjoy the perks of visiting downtown Denver. Broncos play at Invesco Field located at 1701 Bryant Street Denver, CO 80204. The Rookies play at Coors Field located at 2001 Blake Street Denver, CO 80205. Both the Avalanche and Nuggets play at the Pepsi Center located at 1000 Chopper Circle Denver, CO 80204.
- Water World. This 3rd date idea has the potential to get a little hot and steamy. If you are ready to see her in a bikini and to get a bit more hands on, what better way than to spend the day at the water park? Now that you've got more comfortable with the girl you are dating, it is time to see if the two of you can have fun spending a whole day together. Don't forget to bring sunscreen. Water World in Denver is located at 1800 West 89th Avenue Denver, CO 80260.
- Funky Buddha Lounge. Located in Denver, this 3rd date idea is going to be a night to remember. This is a Denver hotspot for the trendy. The walls are adorned with local artwork while the slickest DJs spin the house with trance and hip-hop. This hip and happening bar has a dress code, so dress to impress and be sure to arrive early. The Funky Buddha Lounge is said to have a perfect martini and is fun for dancing and mingling. Funky Buddha Lounge is located at 776 Lincoln Street Denver, CO 80203-3416.
- The Improv. If you want to leave her with memories of laughter, this 3rd date idea in Denver is sure to have a lasting impression. A night of dining, cocktails and comedy are sure to put her in a happy mood, so don't miss out on this date idea. The Improv includes a calendar with headliners, as well as local or upcoming talent. The full menu is full of delicious choices from appetizers, entrees and desserts. Visit improv.com for a calendar of events. This is sure to be a fun and memorable 3rd date. The Improv Denver is located at 8246 E. 49th Avenue # 1400 Denver, CO 80238.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.