Here are the 5 best slot payouts in Atlantic City. Do you like slot machines? Ever wonder how much you could really win on them? Everyone that goes to casinos wants to win. Let's be honest. No one goes to lose. Ever wonder where the big payouts are? Of course you have!
1. Borgata Hotel in Atlantic City. There have been impressive wins at slot machines since 2003, at least 3 customers have won over one million dollars playing their jackpot slot machines. A $2.4 million jackpot was won on a nickel Wheel of Fortune in 2006, establishing Borgata Hotel and Casino as a leading choice for slot-devotees from all over the country.
2. Atlantic City Hilton. The casino offers 2,000+ slot machines in all denominations up to $100 a spin. In 2005 AC Hilton entered the highest-won-jackpot list by delivering a $504,524.65 payout to a customer playing on their quarter Triple Play Poker machine.
3. Trump Plaza Hotel and Casino offers 2,800 slot machine games in Atlantic City. They have most denominations going from penny up to $100 slot machines. The Fifth Avenue Slot area holds the high-limit slot machines; the minimum denomination here is $1. Some of the jackpots on this more exclusive slot parlor go up to $1,000,000.
4. Showboat Atlantic City has over 3,500 of the latest slot machines. Winning at their slot machines is not a rare experience, in 2007 Showboat paid out $119,059,185 in jackpot prizes and payouts.
5. At Ballys Atlantic City, playing slot machines has never been easier. A large selection of different machines at different price points helps to attract hundreds of thousands of regular visitors. Some of the jackpots on this more exclusive slot parlor go up to a $2,500,000 payout.
All of these casinos have slots that start at a penny and go up to one dollar per play. When you go, have fun and enjoy yourself. One never knows. You could be the next big winner!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?