The 5 best air mattresses with a manual pump are the air mattresses you want if you do not mind exerting a little bit of manual pressure and force to inflate them. In general terms, air mattresses with a manual pump are cheaper than air mattresses with electric pumps, just because you get less in the product. If you want to save money, though, manually pumping up an air mattress makes you look more manly anyway.
- Invacare Air Floatation Mattress Overlay with Manual Pump. If you want an air mattress with a manual pump that can be used for a multitude of purposes, look no further than this one by Invacare. It sits at the number one position because of its two valves for inflation that allow you to get more bang for your inflation buck, letting you inflate the mattress more quickly.
- Wenzel Twin Flocked Air Bed with Built-in Comfort Adjust Manual Pump. This air mattress belongs at the number two position just because of the various ways in which you can inflate it. If you so choose, you can use either a hair dryer or even a vacuum cleaner to inflate this baby! Wenzel's Twin Flocked Air Bed with Built-in Comfort Adjust Manual Pump also comes with the ability to customize its firmness thanks to its pump system.
- Medline Aeroflow II Static Air Mattress. The Medline Aeroflow II Static Air Mattress boasts both comfort and safety, largely because of its sixteen gauge vinyl construction. Buy Medline's extra hand pump in order to inflate this air mattress manually, and if you do, you will be pleased to know that this product comes with an inflation indicator so problems related to over-inflation are a thing of the past.
- Intex Prestige Twin Airbed Air Mattress with Built-in Pump. In this Prestige air mattress, you have a choice: You can inflate it using other pumps, or you can take advantage of its built-in manual foot pump to inflate this baby like nobody's business. Intex's Prestige model gets the fourth spot on account of its almost nine-inch thick mattress width, which means more support for better nights of sleep.
- Air-O-Ease Static Air Floatation Mattress Overlay. From Air-O-Ease comes this gem of an air mattress with a manual pump that comes with retaining straps that are adjustable, so you can always be sure of secure fitting. Additionally, this air mattress features 55 airflow holes that will drain away any unwanted fluids in a hurry, so you can sleep in drier comfort.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …