5 Airplane Finance Careers
Attaining a job in one of the top 5 airplane finance careers requires extensive education in the Aviation Finance field. This field requires extensive training and hands on experience in a variety of different aviation settings. While training to attain an airplane finance career, it is only natural that the student explores several of the career paths that are available in this field.
- Aviation Accountant. This airplane finance career is responsible for making quick logistical flight safety decisions as it relates to personnel and costs. It requires up to two years of accounting experience and a degree in Accounting or Finance. The bulk of the duties include analyzing of department costs, forecasting and budgeting. This position also is responsible for coordinating preparation for monthly billing and reporting for the aircraft.
- Finance Manager. This airplane finance career requires excellent communication to deliver successful written and verbal reports, proposals, guidance and coaching to the senior staff. This position develops all financial statements including forecasts and budgets to the senior staff. In addition to these requirements, this position also develops budgets and ad hoc analysis projects. This position requires a degree in Accounting or Business Administration and at least eight years of experience.
- Senior Aviation Account Manager. This airplane finance career is responsible for the General Ledger closing process from the beginning to the end. This position also is responsible for determining trends, estimates, and preparation of reports. This person also prepares the balance sheets as well as the profit and loss financial analysis. This title requires at least two years of experience as a public accountant and a degree in Accounting.
- Aviation Financial Analyst. This airplane finance career ensures pricing guidelines adhered to at all times. Interpretation of various cost proposals are also expected duties of this position. However, the main duties of this position are to calculate economic analysis and deliver the results to various management staff, teams and contracted customers.
- Global Commercial Finance Manager. This position is highly sought career path in the airplane finance field. This is a key role that supports the president and vice president of the company. This position identifies new deals and expands existing opportunities. They define, analyze and pinpoint financial problems. This position is responsible for building and overseeing the entire accounts receivables department. This position requires a degree in Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, or Finance. There must be at least eight years of experience to perform the duties of this position successfully.