5 Alcohol Drinking Games For 2 Players
Although many drinking games are made for several people, these five alcohol drinking games for two players can be fun. There are also many other drinking games you can adjust to fit two people if you use your imagination. Try these games for a fun night of drinking with a friend or a significant other.
- Buzz. Buzz is a pattern game that gets more difficult as alcohol is consumed. The first player starts by saying the number "one." The second player says "two." When you get to multiples of "seven," or whatever you choose as the "buzz number" the player must say "buzz" instead of the number. If the player says the number by mistake they need to drink their drink.
- Gauntlet. An alcohol drinking game for two players, Gauntlet is a card game. Deal five cards face up between the two players. Deal a second row of cards face down under the face-up cards. One player tries to guess if the face-down card is higher or lower than the face-up card. Flip it over, and If wrong the player takes a drink for each number on the card.
- Pinky McDrinky. Use two white dice and a third of a different color such as pink. Roll the pink die. Each player in this alcohol drinking game rolls their own die at the same time. If a players matches the pink one, the other player takes a drink. The one who matched rolls the pink die again. If neither matches, both players roll their dice again. If the two dice equal seven, both players drink.
- Rolling math. Each person has a die in this alcohol drinking game. Both players roll their dice at the same time. The higher number wins, and the loser subtracts their number from the higher number. This is the number of drinks they need to take.
- Beer checkers. This drinking game uses shot glasses along with checkers. Place the glasses on top of the checkers with a shot of alcohol in them. As you play the game, if your checker is jumped, you need to drink the shot.