Choosing 5 "Alice in Wonderland" Mad Hatter quotes is a difficult task. With his zany style, the Mad Hatter provided more than a few memorable lines. Here are five "Alice in Wonderland" Mad Hatter quotes ,in no particular order.
- "Trust me. I know a thing or two about liking people, and in time, after much chocolate and cake, 'like' turns into 'what was his name again?'" The Mad Hatter's take on liking people seems to fit most relationships. How many times have chocolate and cake, or alcohol for that matter, had an affect on how you feel about someone?
- "I can't go no lower, I'm on the floor as it is." Considered one of the top five "Alice in Wonderland" Mad Hatter quotes, this quote is in reply to the King of Hearts. The King tells the Mad Hatter to "stand down." The Mad Hatter turns to him and delivers his line. If you are already standing on the ground, how much lower can you stand?
- "Why is a raven like a writing desk?" This "Alice in Wonderland" Mad Hatter quote began a confusing conversation between him and Alice. When the Mad Hatter poses this question to Alice, he promptly forgets he asked.
- "Does your watch tell you what year it is?" The Mad Hatter has an affinity for watches for some reason and his question the White Rabbit is downright hilarious.
- "You mean you can't take less; it's very easy to take more than nothing." The Mad Hatter's exchange with Alice is classic. After telling Alice to take more tea he discovers that she has not had any. He logically explains to her that she cannot quite possible take less than nothing. His offbeat logic makes this one of the best "Alice in Wonderland" Mad Hatter quotes.
The Mad Hatter is one of the best characters in "Alice in Wonderland." His quirky riddles–that even he doesn't seem to know the answer to–have kept children delighted for years.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
The Gentleman’s Guide to Tattoos
These tips from our resident expert will serve you well in the chair.