5 Anti-Aging Products
These 5 anti-aging products can help you look and feel younger. Everyone is concerned with staying young, but knowing what anti-aging products are worth the money is key. Some of the best anti-aging products are used externally and others are taken to keep you looking young from the inside out.
To use 5 anti-aging products, you will need:
- skin cream
- fish oil supplements
- Take a good multivitamin. Vitamins provide the body with vitamins, minerals, and nutrients we sometimes miss in our diet. Eating a healthy diet is also important. Supplementing it with a multivitamin is a smart anti-aging move.
- Apply skin cream. Our skin shows wrinkles and dryness than make us look older. Using a good skin cream like Retin A is a good way to minimize wrinkles and damage caused by the sun. It also helps skin appear tighter and firmer.
- Take aspirin. Take a 81-milligram dose aspirin, also known as a baby aspirin, once a day to help prevent heart disease. The blood thinner in aspirin helps prevent clots and keep the blood vessels healthy and clear. Bayer is a trusted brand of aspirin to take.
- Eat fish or take fish oil supplements. The omega-3 fatty acids in oily fish are heart healthy, but not everyone eats enough fish to reap the benefits. Taking a fish oil supplement provides the necessary anti-aging heart benefits.
- Use sunscreen. The sun can age skin faster than anything else. Using a good sunscreen with a minimum of 30 SPF is key to minimizing wrinkles and damaged skin. Applying sunscreen at least 30 minutes before going outside then reapplying it every 2 hours will help protect your skin.