5 Backyard Landscape Design Ideas For Men
If you love a giant beer can laced in Christmas lights on the lawn just as much as the next guy, check out these 5 backyard landscape design ideas for men. Let's face it, landscape design ideas for men are a little different than those the ladies might give you. Then again, we've both got the same goal: make a kickass backyard envied by neighbors all around the block. Want some backyard landscape design ideas for men? Check out these five tips:
- Nothing is more manly than a river. The ladies get too much credit for relaxation and artistic proxemics. Men love to have a peaceful moment every now and then, too! A manmade brook in your own backyard would be one of the best landscape design ideas for men. Go to your local home hardware store, get a few shovels and get to work! A pool in the backyard would be beneficial and provide a readily available source of moving water for your soon-to-be installed brook.
- Hammocks are a must. If not two, one will do just fine. A reclining net is the epitome of landscaping design ideas for men. When you come home, do you want to deal with the stress of having to sit down in a chair? Of course not. A hammock is easy, cool and totally worth the investment.
- Walk on stones, my friend. A classic backyard landscape design ideas for men. Every man knows he just wants to get to work digging holes for stepping stones (possibly to a pool?). Well, probably not. Still, the walkway is well worth the investment.
- Fire pits. Just think about it. A charcoal-filled bowl where people sit around and wind down after a hard day. Granted, it also makes for a great ash tray for those cigar smokers out there looking for landscape design ideas.
- Fruit trees are attractive to say the least. Well, maybe you don't like fruit. Then again, it may not be the most masculine of the landscape design ideas for men out there, but it sure attracts the ladies. Who could resist a man who has fruit trees in his backyard?
While the backyard landscape design ideas for men out there aren't always the easiest to accomplish, they sure look good. For example, if you can put even a few of these landscaping ideas to work in your own backyard, say hello chairman of the neighborhood association!