5 Bad Places To Get Tattoos For Men
Do you want to know 5 bad places to get tattoos for men? There are some areas on the body that are only acceptable to have tattooed if you are a woman. There are certain areas on the male body that should never be tattooed -- for a few different reasons. Keep reading to find out 5 of those areas and why you should never get them tattooed.
- Lower back. The lower back is a common area for females to get tattoos. For women, a lower back tattoo is often referred to as a “tramp stamp.” This is a very bad place to get a tattoo if you are a male, it will appear very feminine. The only time you should have a tattoo here is if it is connecting to a larger tattoo that is covering the whole back.
- Ankle. Like the lower back, ankle tattoos are also considered very feminine. Its also a very small part of your body so the only way you’d be able to fit a tattoo there is if it were very small. This causes another problem -- almost no one would see the tattoo because of it’s small size.
- Groin. Your groin has a lot of nerve endings that are located on your penis and testicles. You will have to say “good bye” to all sexual activities for several weeks, possibly even a month. This is because moisture around the groin can cause an infection. To protect the tattoo from water it will have to be covered with saran wrap and secured using tape. This is one of the worst places you could ever get a tattoo.
- Foot. The foot is another common place to get a tattoo -- if you are a woman. Also, recovering from a tattoo is a delicate process. If you get a tattoo on the sole of your foot it will become almost impossible for you to walk. If materials, such as socks, carpet, etc., constantly run against or touch your tattoo it can cause your tattoo to get infected or scab. For a number of reasons, the foot is a very bad place to get tattooed.
- Face. Many people find facial tattoos to be very unattractive. It can also be very hard to get a job if you have a tattoo on your face -- they’re impossible to hide, which is another negative aspect of facial tattoos.