5 Bar Drinking Games
Here are 5 bar drinking games that are fun and easy to play. The bar is a situation where a lot of times you cannot play drinking games. It is just not conducive to it, it is more about socialized drinking while watching sports or dancing. These 5 bar drinking games are speed drinking games or use your mind. They are games that can be played in a small space and do not need large numbers of people.
1. Relay Race
- Lots of people equal number is preferred.
- Divide group into two teams.
- Drink your beer.
- Pass your empty to the person next to you on your team.
- Drink. The next person starts to drink.
- Finish when your team has finished.
2. Right Hand Left Hand
- 2 beers per person
- A call master
- Call master says either right hand or left hand.
- Call master says next hand keeps switching until one person finishes drinking.
- Buy. Loser buys next round.
3. Funny Gestures Drinking Game
- Sit in a circle.
- Talk and make funny gesture.
- Next person goes.
- Laugh. When someone laughs they take a drink. The point is to embarrass someone and they start drinking.
4. Hands Up, Hands Down
- Split into two teams.
- Sit at opposite ends of a table (it cannot be glass or something you can see through or potentially break).
- First team passes quarter around under table.
- Opposing team calls hands up. Players raise their hands in fists.
- Opposing team calls hands down. Players slam their hands on the table.
- Guess. Team then guesses who has the coin. If wrong they drink if right team with coin drinks.
5. Beer pong (Beirut)
- 22 Solo cups
- 2 ping-pong balls and beer.
Directions (Easiest rules to use):
- Arrange 10 cups in a triangle on two separate sides of the table.
- Divide into two teams of two.
- Shoot looking eye to eye (looking at each other while you shoot) for who goes first. First person to makes it their team goes first.
- First player goes then next player goes. If a player makes a cup that cup gets removed. If both players make it balls stay with them and they shoot again.
- Next team goes. First team to make all the cups wins.