5 Beaches For Dogs In Florida
Interesting in finding 5 beaches for dogs in Florida? If you are like many people, you want to take Fido to the beach with you, after all, most dogs love the feel of the sand under their paws or to go into the water. There are beaches in Florida that are specifically for your dogs.
- Canine Beach: This is one of the beaches for dogs in Florida and located in Fort Lauderdale. Interestingly, you can obtain a temporary pass or an annual permit to take your pooch anytime you choose, weather permitting, of course. The section of the beach for your dog is 100-yards spanning from Sunrise Boulevard at A1A to North Lifeguard Stand 5.
- Panama City Beach. This is another one of the beaches for dogs in Florida. They have a dog beach at Pier Park, which is near the Dan Russell Pier. Well behaved dogs can have free run of the area, splash and run in sand.
- Paw Park and South Brohard Beach. Another one of the beaches for dogs in Florida and this one is year-round and off-leash one acre area specifically for dogs. What makes this beach unique is the area is fenced in, so if your dog has a roaming spirit, he won't get lost. Paw Park: 401 West Venice Avenue Venice, FL 34285.
- Jupiter Beach. Is one of the beaches for dogs in Florida that truly is dog-friendly and as long as your pooch is voice command trained or leash trained. Dogs can have free run from Jupiter or Juno Beach which is south of Carlin Park and North of Macinski. The area is beautiful, and if you and your dog love the beach, you are sure to have a fabulous time.
- Bonita Springs Beach: You and your pooch will be pleased to know this is one of the beaches for dogs in Florida. The area is just north of Naples and popular for not only the beautiful beaches, but the rest of the scenery is a pleasures to behold. Your dog (and you) are welcomed on the beach at any time, but ensure he, or she is under your control at all times on a leash, or responds to voice commands.