Having a well-groomed beard is important to your appearance, so here are 5 beard care tips to keep your facial hair looking good. The look of your beard should be similar to the way you wear your hair. If you keep your hair neat, your beard should be neat. If you have long hair, your beard can also be a bit longer.
- Always shampoo your beard when you take a shower. The hair on your face needs to be clean, just like the hair on your head. Shampoo your beard often, but you may not necessarily want to use conditioner. It is fine to let your beard air dry, just dab it with a towel to remove surface water.
- Buy a beard trimmer. This is one of the beard care tips you should try. Using a trimmer will make it easy to keep your beard looking good. Check online to compare the different beard trimmers that are available. You do not have to buy the most expensive trimmer, just make sure it is made by a reliable company.
- You should also buy a small pair of grooming scissors. This is another beard care tip that is a must. Use the scissors every day to cut hairs that are too long. You can also use them after you groom your beard with the trimmers to get any hairs you miss.
- Use a separate brush on your beard than the one you use for your hair. The brush you use for your hair may have bristles that are not close enough together to use for your beard. There are smaller brushes that are designed for a beard, so pick one of these up from your barber or online.
- Do not be afraid to use a hair coloring product on your beard. If you are getting older and your beard has some gray in it, this beard care tip can keep you looking younger. There are some products designed specifically for beard coloring. If you decide to use a coloring product, make sure you choose the right shade or your beard may look odd compared to the hair on your head. Follow the application instructions on the box and see how your beard looks when you finish coloring it.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …