5 Beginner Surf Spots In South Africa
These are 5 beginner surf spots in South Africa you might enjoy. South Africa is full of great surfing spots. Surfers come to South Africa from all around the world to surf the famous beaches. Grab your board, hop on a plane and go to South Africa to learn how to surf on its famous beaches. Catch a wave.
- Jeffrey’s Bay Jeffrey’s Bay is a great beach for beginner surfers to learn how to surf. You want lessons, go to Wavecrest Surf school for two hours of beginner surfing. Jeffrey’s Bay has been known as one of the best waves on the planet since 1960. This is a perfect beginner surf spot in South Africa.
- Muizenberger Muizeberger is a great beginner surf spot in South Africa. You can take surfing lessons with CapeeXtreme or learn the skills at other surfing schools. Muizenberger has small and intermediate waves which are perfect waves for the beginner surfer.
- KwaZulu-Natal KwaZulu-Natal is a great place for a beginner surfer to learn how to surf. You can take surfing courses in KwaZulu-Natal and learn how to surf the fantastic beaches of Durban. During some of the courses you actually camp on the beach at night and learn how to surf during the day. KwaZulu-Natal is a great beginner surf spot in South Africa.
- Cape St. Francis Cape St. Francis is a beautiful surf spot in South Africa. When the swells are at their lowest, this is a great beginner surf spot in South Africa. Cape St. Francis has beautiful beaches and breathtaking scenery. The swells (when small) make the perfect waves for the beginner surfer. Will have to keep watch to see when it is the right time for a beginner to surf at Cape St. Francis.
- Main Rights Sunshine Coast Main Rights is a great beginner surf spot in South Africa. It is easy to paddle your surfboard out to the waiting waves. The surf varies from beginner to advanced when it comes to surfing. You will have to pay attention to the rocks and the condition of the surf. Main Rights is another beautiful surfing beach in South Africa and another great place for a beginner to catch a wave.