The 5 benefits of flaxseed oil pills prove that flaxseed oil is one of the most nutrient-rich foods that you can take. Yet doctors and scientists suggest that a large percentage of the population deprive themselves of the benefits of flaxseed oil pills. This leads to a host of medical problems that could easily be prevented or inhibited with regular consumption of flaxseed oil pills.
- Cancer prevention. Flaxseed oil pills contain ALA, which is the omega-3 fatty acid in flaxseed, and ALA has been shown in clinical studies to prevent tumor growth. Additionally, flaxseed oil pills contain lignan, which can block enzymes involved in the metabolism of hormones as well as impede the spreading and growth of cancer cells, particularly breast and prostate cancer.
- Cardiovascular health. Scientists claim that the omega-3s in flaxseed oil pills can help regulate the heartbeat. It also keeps arteries from hardening and prevents plaque buildup. The ingredients in flaxseed oil, such as ALA, lignans, and fiber, have also been proven to lower cholesterol levels, too.
- Weight & fat loss. The benefits of flaxseed oil pills when it comes to weight and fat loss are many. When consumed regularly, the ingredients in flaxseed pills regulate blood sugar and insulin, increase the intake of oxygen, and increases metabolism. This leads to stabilized energy and a decrease in the hunger for foods and sweets high in fats. Flaxseed oil pills also create a feeling of fullness after meals, which assists in portion control.
- Exercise recovery. Flaxseed oil pills will also aid in recovery and repair of the body after workouts, exercise, and sports, including related injuries. They reduce the recovery time needed for muscles and limit fatigue. Energy production and stamina are increased, and bruises, sprains, and pulled muscles heal faster than normal.
- Overall health. Flaxseed oil pills promote overall strength of the body. Calcium is absorbed more efficiently, fingernails and toenails are strengthened, color perception improves, general eyesight improves, and liver function is enhanced. Skin conditions such as psoriasis, dandruff, and eczema can be alleviated with flaxseed oil pills, as can rheumatoid arthritis and diabetes. For some people, the nutrients in flaxseed oil can relieve asthma, too.
Flaxseed oil pills retail between $8 to $16 at most major health food and supplement stores. Taking three pills per day from an 180-pill supply will make a single bottle last two months. For getting that kind of use out of such an inexpensive product that promises so much, flaxseed oil pills are a very worthy investment.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!