Did you want to learn about: 5 benefits of fragrance oils? The universal thought is they are a nice way to make a room of any house smell pleasant. But what makes fragrance oils any different than other oils?
- Fragrance oil are not 100% pure essential oils. So fragrance oils will smell like your choice or cinnamon, apples, or lavender. But it's not real cinnamon spice. It's a fake mix of chemicals that smell a lot like cinnamon. It's impressive how close manufacturers come.
- Lower cost. Because fragrance oils are not 100% pure essential oils, the cost is a lot less. This mostly means that all you are getting is a really pleasant smell, but no healing properties or natural benefits like you would otherwise get with essential oils. Essential oil are a lot stronger as well, but that is because they are straight from the real source.
- A lot more options for less. Since companies can produce the fake fragrance, they can also make a whole lot more to choose from. That way, customers can pick and choose from more fragrances to see what they like. Manufacturers are getting creative on how they set up the containers to give off the fragrance. They have sensor fragrance oils now.
- More for your money. Since the fragrance oils cost less, we can buy a lot more of them. It's another positive to fragrance oils.
- Faux but so nice. Maybe fragrance oils are not the real deal, but have you ever opened a fragrance of what at least smelled like vanilla or cinnamon. It just makes things smell and feel more like home. It does depend on your favorite scent.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.