5 Benefits Of Olive Oil
Do you know what the 5 benefits of olive oil are? Olive oil is a great vegetable oil that is used to cook, but can also be eaten raw and used for other benefits.
- One of the several benefits of olive oil is to prevent heart disease. With all the different things you put in your system, olive oil helps to stop plaque build up. If you get plaque build up, your arteries are clogged and this can severely hurt you, and make your heart work much harder, or worse stop working all together!
- Did you know that olive oil is also known as a cancer preventer, because of some of the items found in olive oil? This being said, doesn’t that alone want you to change your oil intake? I know it is hard to believe but because oil has certain natural compounds in it, it also can do things that other unnatural things cannot do, like program your body not to change a host cell into a cancer cell, which is an awesome thing!
- In addition, it has been said that olive oil is suppose to control blood sugar and help diabetics. Because of certain compounds found in olive oil, sugar is broken down better, and olive oil has been proven in some cases to help a lot with your sugar. It works better than a low fat diet that is supposed to keep everything under control.
- Have you ever heard of taking an anti-inflammatory for muscles that swell up or for arthritis? Well now, you can just use some of your olive oil, and this should help with the pain. Olive oil is a natural anti-inflammatory, which is better then any kind of drug you put in your body, and will actually help you in the same way!
- Olive oil has also been shown to help people lower their weight and keep it low. If you replace your saturated fats with olive oil, you not only lose weight but are more likely to keep it off.
If you correctly use and store your olive oil, you could really have a breakthrough on all of its benefits! It's really not hard to factor olive oil into a meal. You can make a salad and use olive oil and crushed garlic as a dressing. You can sauté your food in a fan or grill with it. It is a very good addition to your meal and it is painless to add. You may not notice the difference of taste, but if you do, it will be for the better!