If you enjoy eating outside, then you should be interested in knowing the 5 benefits of outdoor dining. While many people prefer to eat indoors to protect themselves from the elements, there are some definite benefits to eating meals outdoors.
- Food Tastes Better. While there is no evidence that cooking food outside makes food taste better, it does seem like it, and outdoor dining goes hand-in-hand with a barbecue. People of all ages and nationalities love barbecues and picnics; they go together like peanut butter and jelly.
- It's Romantic. Let's face it, outdoor dining is romantic in the right setting, of course. Women and men alike enjoy a pleasant dinner outside on a brisk, moon-filled evening. The conditions have to be right, for instance, it isn't terribly romantic eating outdoors in a snow storm or the rain. A clear night, very little wind with a temperature of 70 to 80 degrees and you have the best ambiance.
- Family Time. One of the benefits of outdoor dining is the family time and bonding. There is nothing quite like a Sunday lunch or picnic or barbecue outside; it creates the perfect setting for some family bonding. Good food, fresh air and family gatherings is a treat that should occur much more often.
- Winter is Over. If you live in a colder climate and experience cold winters, you know all too well that having spent a majority of the winter inside, it the perfect excuse for outdoor dining during the spring and summer months. You do not have to barbecue in order to enjoy outdoor dining; you can make dinner inside and then use paper plates to use outdoors.
- New Patio Furniture or Deck. If you recently purchased new patio furniture or have a new deck, breaking it in by having family and friends over is a perfect excuse for outdoor dining. Make it a potluck, so the cooking is not your sole responsibility; relax and enjoy your guests rather than working up a sweat cooking or grilling.
The Cowboys may be overrated, but not so their star defensive end. Since 2006, Mr. Ware has made seven straight All-Pro ...
If the chicken knew how tasty it was, it would probably be walking around with an arrogant swagger saved for royalty. Ch ...
For almost two decades now, this city boy’s been teaching us how to cook like men. As his new BBQ bible rolls out, we as ...