Tonic water can have health benefits on a person. Some of the benefits of tonic water will have effect under the right circumstances. Other benefits are general. Most descriptions of tonic water claim there are no benefits of tonic water, but this is not entirely true. There are indeed 5 benefits to tonic water.
- The first of the 5 benefits of tonic water is that it contains quinine. This is an ingredient that can help in relaxing muscles. This would primarily help those who suffer spasm conditions. Tonic water could also help benefit those with sore or tight muscles. However tonic water should not be used to treat any specific disease.
- Tonic water contains sugar. It's known that sports drinks also contain sugar. Tonic water can therefore help in situations of higher caloric need or stress. Tonic water can benefit those in high stress or situations of low calorie intake.
- Tonic water has a sweet taste. This may sound strange, but it follows the same idea as sports drinks. Humans are more inclined to drink water if it has a sweeter taste. This is why sports drinks often have a tang to them. Tonic benefits those that need to drink a higher amount of water, such as in situations of intense workout, and sweating.
- Tonic water can be mixed. Tonic water benefits those who wish to cut harder liquor drinks. Unlike normal water, tonic water has a fizz and sweetness necessary to mix with gin.
- The 5th benefit of tonic water is of course its water. Water is important for many biological processes in the human body, and tonic water benefits these processes. It can be a source of daily water, as well as calories. It can refresh you on a hard day and keep you going.
Source: What is Tonic Water
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?