5 Best 125cc Motocross Bike
The five best 125cc motocross bikes are all those bikes that can get you from point A to point B in style and in some power. These are bikes that are for more adventurous riders, so if you like to simply cruise on your motorcycle, these may not be for you. For all the rest of you, check out these awesome 125cc motocross bikes.
- MX125 Motocross Bike. The best 125cc motocross bike is this model that comes from MX. It is a motocross bike that is ready for competition, which means that it can take on just about anything thanks to its 125cc engine that is made by Honda. The 125cc Honda GY6 4 Stroke engine is not the only perk on this bike. It also comes with dual disc brakes, long travel suspension and a manual clutch. All this basically means that you can aggressively ride around in the dirt as long as you want without this bike ever feeling fatigue.
- RK 125cc Dirt Bike Type 29 (APOLLO). This second-best 125cc motocross bike features a five-speed transmission, which means you have all the freedom to shift gears for whatever type of rough terrain that you are engaging in. This model of motocross bike also features big wheels and tires with an insane grip, which means that this dirt bike is capable of handling most any type of off road adventure that you have in mind for it.
- WMX M 125cc Street Pit Dirt Bike. If you like a motocross bike with a lot of upgrades, then this is the motocross bike for you! It features an upgraded light kit, an upgraded tail gripper seat, an upgraded rear shock, and also an upgraded heavy duty kick start lever. All this boils down to you having a new dirt bike that is outfitted with all the top-notch accessories you want as you go deep into offroad areas.
- 125cc Ravager 4 Stroke Manual Dirt Bike . With its Honda Clone Engine and its hydraulic rear disc brakes, this 125cc Ravager 4 Stroke Manual Dirt Bike is the fourth-best on this list. It is the kind of motocross bike that is solid and powerful enough so that you can confidently take on most trails and even blaze your own path on unchartered roads. If you are looking for a motocross bike that has great pickup speed, then search no farther.
- SSR-125ccSEMI Pit Bike. The fifth-best motocross bike is a combination of two, unbeatable aspects. One, it is priced very economically, yet this is not an excuse to lower its quality because, two, it is designed by experts and utilized by the pros. Another great feature of this bike is how much it can carry in terms of weight: 300 pounds! This means that this is a no-nonsense motocross bike that won't buckle under pressure.