Not all workouts are the same, and when you have a limited amount of time to devote to your fitness routine, you need to use one of the 5 best 20 minute workouts that are on the market. Get the most out of every minute with these DVDs. Each one provides a high intensity and challenging workout that will give any man noticeable results.
- Turbo Jam DVD. It is easy to shed pounds with the high intensity Turbo Jam 20 minute workout. A combination of dance, martial arts, and kickboxing are used to help you burn calories. The upbeat music will keep you moving through the entire session. If you have a difficult time keeping up, simply modify the moves to match your fitness level and keep moving. This DVD will help any man get the six-pack abs that he is looking for.
- Biggest Loser: The Workout – Power Sculpt DVD. Jillian, Bob, and Kim, the personal trainers from the television show “Biggest Loser” each provide a short routine in this 20 minute workout video. Do not let the word short give you a false assumption that it is easy. This is one of the most difficult 20 minute workouts on the market. It is recommended that you start with the level one workout and work your way up from there.
- The P90X Extreme Home Workout DVD – Ab Ripper X. Tony Horton will show you how to use his twelve separate workouts to get your muscles bulging in less than three months. The ab workout is 20-minutes long while the other eleven workouts are longer. Each workout targets a different muscle group. The Ab Ripper X dvd that comes in this set only requires dedication and a workout mat.
- Swiss Ball Abs DVD by Adam Ford. This DVD provides three separate 20-minute workouts created specifically to work the core muscle groups that men want to target. It will workout your upper and lower abs as well as the obliques. Adam Ford will show you how you can reshape your mid-section within a few short weeks.
- Jillian Michaels Ultimate Body Makeover DVD. Jillian is a well-known fitness trainer who has helped many men and women lose hundreds of pounds of fat. Her ultimate body DVD provides great cardio, strength training, and ab exercises in a short 20 minute workout. You will be exhausted by the end of the routine, but the results will be well worth the effort. This is the perfect workout for any man who would like to lose a few pounds and tone up his muscles.
Reference: Opinion piece – reference not required. Thank you!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
25 Enlightening Quotes About Being a Gentleman
What’s your definition of a perfect gent? LL Cool J, Lea Michele, Andy Samberg and friends weigh in.