Learn about the 5 best 2008 Christmas movies to catch up on the holiday spirit. Christmas movies are great to bring the holiday feel to the season. The best Christmas movies from 2008 are full of mischief, fun, and some touching moments that bring the true meaning of the holidays to the screen. These 5 Christmas movies from 2008 offer something for everyone.
- "Four Christmases" The 2008 Christmas movie "Four Christmases" is billed as a comedy, drama, and romance. It has it all. Reese Witherspoon and Vince Vaughn star in this surprisingly funny and touching movie about a couple that has to deal with their divorced parents and end up going to four Christmas celebrations. This all-star cast also includes Sissy Spacek, Dwight Yoakam, and Robert Duvall.
- "Christmas Cottage" The 2008 Christmas movie "Christmas Cottage" is a family drama. The movie is based on a painting by Thomas Kinkaid and explores the life of this artist as a young man. Jared Padalecki, Marcia Gay Harden, and Peter O'Toole star in this poignant film.
- "A Muppets Christmas: Letters to Santa" The 2008 Christmas movie "A Muppets Christmas: Letters to Santa" is a Muppets movie, so you know it's great! Kermit and Miss Piggy help out Gonzo by personally delivering some letters to Santa. Stars include Whoopi Goldberg, Nathan Lane, and Jane Krakowski.
- "Merry Christmas, Josh and Drake" The 2008 Christmas movie "Merry Christmas, Josh and Drake" is a comedy. This teen movie stars Josh Peck, Drake Bell, Miranda Cosgrove, and Bailee Madison. The story line involves Josh and Drake being framed for a crime at Christmas.
- "Will You Merry Me" The 2008 Christmas movie "Will You Merry Me?" is a comedy. A couple engaged right before the holidays celebrates celebrates Hanukah and Christmas with their soon-to-be in-laws. Stars of "Will You Merry Me?" are Wendie Malick, Cynthia Stevenson, Vikki Krinsky, and Tommy Lioutas.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …