If you want to buy an awesome truck without spending too much money, you must know the 5 best 2009 used trucks. In case you are on a tight budget, buying a used truck is definitely a very practical idea. The following list will briefly review the five best 2009 used trucks.
- Honda Ridgeline The first best 2009 used truck is the Honda Ridgeline. This truck will get your money's worth for a family of five because it is a four-door crew cab with five seats that comes with a five-foot bed. Other nice features include: a 247-hp, 3.5-L V-6 engine, anti-lock brakes, front and side airbags and all-wheel drive. The EPA fuel economy has 15 mpg city/20 mpg highway.
- Toyota Tacoma The second best 2009 used truck is the Toyota Tacoma. If you want a mid-size truck which costs around $22,000, the Tacoma is what you need. This truck has the following features: a 164-hp, 2.7-L V-4 engine or a 245-hp 4-L V-6 engine, 2WD or 4WD, three types of cabs to choose from (regular, extended and crew), short or long bed length, and ABS standard. The EPA fuel economy for the V-4 engine is 17 mpg city/22 mpg highway. The V-6 engine has 14 mpg city/19 mpg highway.
- Toyota Tundra The third best 2009 used truck is the Toyota Tundra. Just like the Tacoma, Tundra has two engines to offer as well: a 236-hp 4-L V-6 or a 271-hp 4.7-L V-8 engine, 2WD or 4WD, and ABS standard. The EPA fuel economy for the V-6 engine has 14 mpg city/21 mpg highway. The V-8 engine has a 13 mpg city/16 mpg highway.
- Subaru Baja The fourth best 2009 used truck is the Subaru Baja. If you can only afford a $20,000 truck, you may look into the Baja. It comes with a 210-hp, 2.5-L V-6 engine and the transmission can be manual or automatic. The EPA fuel economy has 20 mpg city/26 mpg highway. It also has these features: a versatile cargo bed, a folded down midgate, ABS standard, AC, leather seating, full power accessories, CD player and 16-inch wheels.
- Nissan Frontier The last best 2009 used truck is the Nissan Frontier. You should consider this truck if you only want to spend $23,000 for a truck. Just like the Toyota trucks, the Frontier has two engines for your selection: A 154-hp 2.5-L V-4 or a 265-hp 4-L V-6. Other features are available, such as a manual or automatic transmission, 2WD or 4WD, ABS standard, front and side airbags, a long bed and an advanced audio package. The EPA fuel economy for 2WD V-4 engine has 19/23 mpg (manual) and 17/22 (automatic). For the V-6 engine, it has 15/20 (manual) and 14/19 (automatic).
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.