If you want to buy an awesome truck without spending too much money, you must know the 5 best 2009 used trucks. In case you are on a tight budget, buying a used truck is definitely a very practical idea. The following list will briefly review the five best 2009 used trucks.
- Honda Ridgeline The first best 2009 used truck is the Honda Ridgeline. This truck will get your money's worth for a family of five because it is a four-door crew cab with five seats that comes with a five-foot bed. Other nice features include: a 247-hp, 3.5-L V-6 engine, anti-lock brakes, front and side airbags and all-wheel drive. The EPA fuel economy has 15 mpg city/20 mpg highway.
- Toyota Tacoma The second best 2009 used truck is the Toyota Tacoma. If you want a mid-size truck which costs around $22,000, the Tacoma is what you need. This truck has the following features: a 164-hp, 2.7-L V-4 engine or a 245-hp 4-L V-6 engine, 2WD or 4WD, three types of cabs to choose from (regular, extended and crew), short or long bed length, and ABS standard. The EPA fuel economy for the V-4 engine is 17 mpg city/22 mpg highway. The V-6 engine has 14 mpg city/19 mpg highway.
- Toyota Tundra The third best 2009 used truck is the Toyota Tundra. Just like the Tacoma, Tundra has two engines to offer as well: a 236-hp 4-L V-6 or a 271-hp 4.7-L V-8 engine, 2WD or 4WD, and ABS standard. The EPA fuel economy for the V-6 engine has 14 mpg city/21 mpg highway. The V-8 engine has a 13 mpg city/16 mpg highway.
- Subaru Baja The fourth best 2009 used truck is the Subaru Baja. If you can only afford a $20,000 truck, you may look into the Baja. It comes with a 210-hp, 2.5-L V-6 engine and the transmission can be manual or automatic. The EPA fuel economy has 20 mpg city/26 mpg highway. It also has these features: a versatile cargo bed, a folded down midgate, ABS standard, AC, leather seating, full power accessories, CD player and 16-inch wheels.
- Nissan Frontier The last best 2009 used truck is the Nissan Frontier. You should consider this truck if you only want to spend $23,000 for a truck. Just like the Toyota trucks, the Frontier has two engines for your selection: A 154-hp 2.5-L V-4 or a 265-hp 4-L V-6. Other features are available, such as a manual or automatic transmission, 2WD or 4WD, ABS standard, front and side airbags, a long bed and an advanced audio package. The EPA fuel economy for 2WD V-4 engine has 19/23 mpg (manual) and 17/22 (automatic). For the V-6 engine, it has 15/20 (manual) and 14/19 (automatic).
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.